Responsible for the design, implementation and level 4 operational support for the full compute and virtualization infrastructure across the enterprise. The ideal candidate will lead a team of talented senior engineers in the deployment of new technologies, optimizing and improving efficiency of existing infrastructure while always exploring cost saving measures for private and hybrid cloud infrastructure services. This position will be responsible for and/or involved in significant investments and infrastructure purchases. In addition, this role will be the point of escalation for all last effort Level 4 Operational support for the designated infrastructure.
· Strong enterprise leadership experience in a Fortune 500 environment with the ability to align engineers to strategic initiatives while contributing to each engineer's professional goals
· Ability to lead multiple projects and initiatives that align with the strategic goals of the Enterprise Infrastructure organization
· Able to respond to rapid changes in priority and business requirements
· Thorough understanding and technical ability to lead server and compute infrastructure running Windows, Linux, and various hypervisor OS's
· Recent exposure and strong understanding of hybrid cloud, automation, and DevOps infrastructure strategies
· Required to research, compile, and present technical solutions of high dollar expenditures to senior leaderships, architect steering committees, and peers
· Dependable technical skills to lead Severity 1 issues for related infrastructure
· Engineering experience and expertise with the following: VBlock Converged technologies, vSphere, UCS, HP, and hyper-converged (Nutanix)
· Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Virtualization Certification
· 5-7 years technical engineering
· 3-5 years tactical/managerial leadership
· Graduate Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
· 8-12 years
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
Apply on company website