Responsible for all information technology operations activities, including computer operations, data and operations support. Monitor budgets and expenses within department and accountable for meeting budget goals. Recommends input to policy principles and budget constraints. Provides expertise to departments regarding policies and procedures, problem resolution, and methods.
• Analyzes, reviews and measures service level performance against agreed upon service level agreements (Service Level Agreements) with the business and operating-level agreements with service providers (internal and external).
• Works closely with the business and service providers to negotiate and agree on service level requirements off any proposed new services and changes to existing services.
• Works with the business and service providers to define the proper metrics and KPIs in evaluating service delivery quality and performance levels. Produces regular reports on service performance and achievement to stakeholders.
• Organizes and maintains the service level review process with the business and service providers. Initiates any actions required to maintain or improve service levels.
• Acts as a change agent to implement and manage quality improvement processes in service delivery management
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Graduate Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
Apply on company website