Provides new and existing members with the best possible service in relation to billing inquiries, service requests, suggestions and complaints. Resolves member inquiries and complaints fairly and effectively. Provides product and service information to members, and identifies opportunities to maintain and increase member relationships. Recommends and implements programs to support member needs.
• Effectively manage escalations within the department by ensuring appropriate accountability, sense of urgency, communication and follow through to closure.
• Work with coworkers, management, and other departments to help coordinate problem solving in an effective and timely manner.
• Provide technical expertise to co-workers and handles elevated calls
• Provide exemplary customer service to customers including members, co-workers, vendors, providers, government agencies, business partners, and general public
• Responsible for handling and resolving complex issues
Ideal background and abilities: • Must have Healthcare background. OR • Must have at least 1 year Banking / Accounting background.
REQUIRED: • at least have 2-3 years of experience as Senior Rep or Lead in a Call / Contact Center environment.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Graduate Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
Apply on company website