Job Summary The Master Trainer Nurse, Facility Site Review, shall have overall responsibility for training and certification of other Health plan trainers and site reviewers. Facility Site Review is responsible for timely performance of Facility reviews and appropriate follow up for network practitioners in compliance with DHS requirements; NCQA Standards and Molina Policies and Procedures. Reports, letters and all follow up information must be submitted in compliance with set standards for content and timing requirements.
Molina's Quality Improvement function oversees, plans, and implements new and existing healthcare quality improvement initiatives and education programs; ensures maintenance of programs for members in accordance with prescribed quality standards; conducts data collection, reporting and monitoring for key performance measurement activities; and provides direction and implementation of NCQA accreditation surveys and federal/state QI compliance activities.
• Collaborates with practitioners and their staff, conveys Molina's commitment to assisting practitioners to comply with all federal, state and local regulations and related accrediting agency standards.
• Maintains confidentiality of data, communications and interactions, internally and externally.
• Updates and assistance in maintenance of Site Review Database, Report Preparation and submission within set Molina Standards.
• Participates in internal reviews, including, but not limited to, inter-rater reliability activities, designed to maintain consistency of work process.
• Presents problems and recommended solutions to Quality Improvement management
• Attends site review training sponsored by DHS or completion of DHS site review training curriculum
• Must achieve an inter-rater score defined by DHS
• Must complete and submit the 'Application Request for Certification' to MMCD
Job Qualifications Required Education
Completion of an accredited Registered Nurse (RN) Program or Bachelor's in Nursing.
Minimum 3 years clinical experience conducting training (small groups or individuals) of groups in a health related field within the past five years; or
experience conducting Quality Improvement activities such as medical audits, site reviews or utilization management activities
Required License, Certification, Association
Active, unrestricted State Registered Nursing (RN) license in good standing.
Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing
1+ year of experience in Managed Care
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
Apply on company website