The National Director, Quality Interventions is responsible for setting the strategic direction and overseeing the implementation of effective quality improvement intervention strategies for Molina. Key activities include developing, implementing and monitoring a comprehensive intervention strategy that encompasses multi-functional areas with broad stakeholder input; and serving as the primary contact, resource, lead consultant and escalation point for Molina plan intervention cross-functional teams, Joint Operations Committees, Plan Presidents and Senior Leadership Teams in order to drive effective tactics and modify them as needed.
• Serves as the subject matter expert in design and implementation of quality improvement intervention strategies, process improvement, and understanding of quality evaluation.
• Outlines a clear strategy with key performance indicators and updates about interventions roadmap. Possesses a strong knowledge in quality in order to actively participate in state and national Joint Operations Committees and in discussions with senior leadership teams.
• Oversees national intervention strategic road map driven by key performance indicators, timelines and deliverables.
• Acts as the subject matter expert and lead consultant for Molina Plan Presidents, Senior Leadership and interventions teams to drive effective strategies.
• Communicates with regional Senior Leadership Teams, including Regional Vice Presidents, Plan Presidents, national HEDIS Operations, national QI Compliance and other team members about key deliverables, timelines, barriers and escalation that need immediate attention.
• Presents concise summaries, key takeaways and action steps about national intervention strategy to national and state quality Joint Operations Committee meetings.
• Demonstrates ability to lead and influence cross functional teams that oversee implementation of quality interventions.
Job Qualifications Required Education
Bachelor's or Master's Degree in health care field
At least 10 years experience in quality or process improvement in Managed Care or Health Care field.
Master's Degree in health care field
Process improvement experience is preferred
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
Apply on company website