Join one of the industry leaders inManaged Long Term Services and Supports (MLTSS). This position collaborateswith Molina MLTSS programs across the nation in an exciting role thatinfluences how LTSS services are delivered to individuals, ensure quality ofand person centered practices both at the enterprise and state level.
Responsible for internal businessprojects and programs involving department or cross-functional teams of subjectmatter experts, delivering products through the design process to completionactivities across MLTSS markets. Plans and directs projects schedules as wellas project budgets. Monitors the project from inception through deliveryincluding measurement of impact. May engage and oversee the work of externalvendors. Assigns, directs and monitors system analysis and program staff.
- Ensure thorough understanding of MLTSS program and contract requirements, collaborating with Regulatory Affairs and health plan Government Contracts teams to develop MLTSS program training content and interpret MLTSS requirements.
- Support MLTSS growth by responding to competitive bids, conducting due diligence, and servicing as MLTSS subject matter expert for business implementation projects
- Collaborate with plan, centralized departments, and PMO resources to operationalize MLTSS requirements and best practices including but not limited to MLTSS:
o CoveredBenefits and Services
o Communityresources and supportive programs
o Providernetwork adequacy, orientation, and training
o Costshare administration
- Connect health plans to departments that support MLTSS plan functions by serving as a product expert and resource.
- Analyze MLTSS program results, recommend opportunities for improvement, implement agreed upon initiatives, and obtain measurements of implemented solutions.
- Creates business requirements documents, test plans, requirements traceability matrix, user training materials and other related documentations.
- High levels of expertise regarding long term services and supports and operations related to: customer service, provider service, claim processing, and benefits administration.
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to interpret regulatory guidance and comply with regulatory agencies.
- Focuses on process improvement, organizational change management, program management and other processes relative to the business.
- Active collaborator with people who are responsible for internal business projects and programs involving department or cross-functional teams of subject matter experts, delivering products through the design process to completion.
- Ability to identify and develop talent and lead a team.
- Ability to work effectively in a highly matrixed environment with resources in a variety of remote locations spanning multiple time zones.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to abide by Molina's policies.
- Ability to maintain attendance to support required quality and quantity of work
- Maintain confidentiality and comply with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
- Ability to establish and maintain positive and effective work relationships with coworkers, clients, members, providers and customers.
Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Public Health, HealthServices Administration, Health Sciences, Nursing, Social Work or relatedhealth care field or equivalent experience
Master's Degree in Public Health, Nursing, Social Work or related field
MLTSS program management experience
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
Apply on company website