Provides contracting expertise in the realm of providers.
• Responsible for the negotiation of contracts and letters of agreements with hospitals, physician groups and ancillary providers that result in high quality, cost effective and marketable providers.
• Initiates, negotiates, generates, and tracks provider Letters of Agreement, contracts and amendments from initial draft to full execution.
• Participates in the evaluation of provider network and implementation of strategic plans to meet the organization's network adequacy standards.
• Assists in the analysis and coordination of amendments, reimbursement, and language changes.
• Coordinates preparation and routing distribution of documents to complete the contracting process.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
5 years provider contract negotiation in Healthcare
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
Apply on company website