Responsible for all aspects of purchasing goods and services required by the business, and collaborates with suppliers to determine price and purchasing schedule.
• Collaborate with relevant businesses as a procurement partner to solidify Molina's competitive advantage
• Develop deep understanding of the businesses needs and set the sourcing strategy in relevant categories
• Manage key supplier relationships
• Ensure compliance with procurement policies and procedures
• Develops, leads, and maintains cost effective sourcing and management programs.
5-6 years of procurement experience
2-3 years of management experience
7-10 years of procurement experience
5-6 years of management experience
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
Apply on company website