Responsible for increasing membership through direct sales and marketing of Molina Medicare products to dual eligible, Medicare-Medicaid recipients within approved market areas to achieve stated revenue, profitability and retention goals, while following ethical sales practices and adhering to established policies and procedures.
• Develop sales strategies to procure sufficient number of referrals and other self-generated leads to meet sales targets through active participation in community events and targeted community outreach to group associations, community centers, senior centers, senior residences and other potential marketing sites.
• Generate leads from referrals and local-tactical research and prospecting.
• Work assigned (company generated) leads in a timely manner.
• Schedule individual meetings and group presentations from assigned/self generated leads.
• Achieve/Exceed monthly sales targets.
• Conduct presentations with potential customers. Customize sales presentations and develop sales skills to increase effectiveness in establishing rapport, assessing individual needs and communicating product features and differences.
• Enroll eligible individuals in Molina Medicare products accurately and thoroughly complete and submit required enrollment documentation, consistent with Medicare requirements and enrollment guidelines. Assist the prospect in completion of the enrollment application. Forward completed applications to appropriate administrative contact within 48 hours of sale.
• Ensure Medicare beneficiaries accurately understand the product choices available to them, the enrollment process (eligibility requirements, Medicare review/approval of their enrollment application, timing of ID card receipt, etc.) and the service contacts and process.
• Track all marketing and sales activities, as well as update and maintain sales prospects daily, weekly and monthly results in SalesForce.com.
• Work closely with network providers to identify and educate potential members; participate in provider promotional activities.
High School diploma/GED
5+ years Medicare, Medicaid, managed care or other health/insurance related sales experience
Required License, Certification, Association
Life & Health (Disability) Agent license
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
Apply on company website