Responsible for analysis of financial reports, trend, and opportunities. Includes evaluation of and recommendations relating to business opportunities, investments, financial regulations, and similar financial projects or programs. Duties include gathering, interpreting, and evaluating financial information; generating forecasts and analyzes trends in sales, finance and other areas of business; Creating financial models for future business planning decisions in areas such as new product development, new marketing strategies, etc.
• Forecasts and monitors economic benefits of Molina investments in infrastructure and operations (enhancements in operating efficiency and effectiveness).
• Allocates limited resources among different investments in infrastructure and operations by ranking based upon economic benefit.
• Analyzes capital equipment purchases. Performs lease vs. buy analyses.
• Assists the IT Technology department with financial modeling, budgeting, benchmarking analysis and variance analysis as needed.
• Develops policies and procedures to support all Finance activities.
Job Qualifications Required Education:
Bachelor's Degree in Finance or related field.
- 3+ years of experience working with financial and accounting reporting systems.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and superior capability analyzing large datasets.
- Strong working knowledge of basic Office and PC Applications, including MS Word and PowerPoint.
- Strong attention to detail and a proven ability to consolidate analytics into actionable deliverables (e.g. presentations).
- A structured critical thinker, who can work independently, perform under deadlines, and with the necessary versatility to adjust plans to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Excellent oral, written, listening and presentation skills and ability to clearly articulate complex information to others.
- Healthcare finance experience.
- 5+ years of financial and data analysis experience, including development of complex forecasting and financial analytical models.
- 4+ years of experience with financial and accounting reporting systems.
- 2+ years of statistical analysis and predictive data modeling.
- Advanced knowledge of SQL.
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools (e.g. Power BI).
- Supervisory experience.
- Health Plan finance experience.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
Apply on company website