The Sr. Analyst, Financial Reporting will be responsible for the preparation and distribution of financial reports on a timely and accurate basis for both internal and external use. Your duties will include, but not limited to preparation and distribution of periodic financial statements for users other than those directly employed by the organization, and ensuring that all reports and disclosures comply with applicable government regulations, professional standards and organization policies.
• Timely submission of periodic financial reports to the SEC and/or state health plan regulators
• Analyze monthly/quarterly/annual consolidated and state health plan financial data, including fluctuation analysis
• Prepare monthly/quarterly/annual consolidated and individual health plan financial reports
• Research new generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and statutory accounting principles (SSAP)
• Participate in other financial reporting-related projects as assigned, including state plan-specific required reporting
• Respond to requests from auditors and state regulators
• Participate in special projects, including automation and other efforts, to streamline and improve reporting processes
Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting
3-5 years in accounting or finance position with progressively challenging experience
Preferred License, Certification, Association
CPA or CMA
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
Apply on company website