Manages people who are responsible for internal business projects and programs involving department or cross-functional teams of subject matter experts, delivering products through the design process to completion. Plans and directs schedules as well as project budgets. Monitors the project from inception through delivery. May engage and oversee the work of external vendors. Assigns, directs and monitors system analysis and program staff. These positions' primary focus is project/program management, rather than the application of expertise in a specialized functional field of knowledge although they may have technical team members.
• Outlines project goals, develops modes of assessment, manages project budgets, and ensures that all activity remains on schedule.
• Meets with company executives and business owners to determine time frame and goals for project.
• Outlines schedule and budget for project development.
• Oversees all expenses to ensure that activity remains within the project budget.
• Oversees daily activity of employees to ensure they are working efficiently.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Graduate Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Preferred License, Certification, Association
PMP or Six Sigma Black Belt certification
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
Apply on company website