Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That's who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
Purpose of the role:
• Support in delivering Brand Business objectives by supporting the development of the action plans for BG biscuits /projects; ensure performance through excellence in execution and implementation
• Support JBM in the development and preparation of strategies, initiatives and brand business objectives of biscuits brands in BG.
• Ensure support and involvement in cross functional teams to ensure effective delivery of brand plans and projects
• Key deliverables:
Brand segments revenue, volume, profit in line with company target
Achieve market share targets vis-à-vis competitors and plan
Brand health indicators: awareness, image, attitude, penetration, share of requirement
• The ABM Biscuits BG reports to JBM Biscuits BG.
• The ABM Biscuits BG, in collaboration with the JBM is responsible for ensuring the effective execution in the market of key bundles and plans of the brand segments that have been reviewed and approved by the MM
Integration of Brand Equity
• The ABM is responsible for gathering and assessing local markets and consumer information relevant to their brand and supports recommendations regarding their incorporation in Brand Equity Strategy and ensure accordingly the correct brand positioning and that Brand Essence elements are reflected in marketing activities.
• The ABM ensures all brand program aspects are consistent with approved Brand Foundations and implements programs when required.
• The ABM has a strong and active participation at IMC process specific to their brand/product segment/projects
Strategic Planning Process/ Annual Plan/ Monthly/Quarterly Updates
• The ABM supports JBM to liaises cross functionally in conducting and collecting all relevant market and consumer data for their brand to feed into the development of a local brand plan (i.e., market and consumer needs analysis, competitor analysis, trade environment and pricing activities, manufacturing opportunities and assessing local economic situation).
• The ABM works with JBM for the preparation of local strategies and plans development as per annual planning cycle (AC, Brand Reviews, and Monthly Updates) ensuring qualitative input is provided in all marketing mix elements for responsible brands/product segments/projects
Portfolio and margin management
Supports his/her manager in:
• brand/segment portfolio segment management and tracking
• margin management and tracking of existing business and innovation pipeline
Product and Packaging Quality Initiatives
• The ABM is part of the project team for all PPQS changes/ initiatives relevant to their brand segment and is responsible to ensure that all relevant information necessary for the project from a marketing perspective is submitted.
• In cases of variance, the ABM supports recommendations for the Product and Packaging Quality Improvement, and together with JBM obtains approval from the Local Category Director.
• The ABM monitors implementation of corrective actions for their brand of responsibility.
Pricing Strategy Implementation
• The ABM performs on going tracking of pricing activities within the market place relevant for the brand and assess together with his/her manager the opportunities and risks existing in the local market according to the pricing strategy as determined by the Local Category Director.
• ABM supports pricing implementation actions
Integrated Marketing Communication
• The ABM participates and contributes in the development of an IMC Planning Brief specific to their brand and obtains approval from the MM/Local Category Director.
• ABM develops together with JBM the brand plans and is responsible for leading the implementation of the agreed communication plan for his/her brand segments/projects, including creative productions, media agency management and cross-functional coordination with manufacturing, CS&L, Sales and Finance.
• ABM performs on-going monitoring and evaluation of campaign results and agrees with his/her manager the proposals for on-going improvements
• The ABM participates in agency management briefing and evaluation process.
• The ABM participates in the media planning process for his/her brand segments/projects through engagement in the IMC process.
• The ABM supports the development of the Media Flowchart relevant for his/her brand segments/projects which is led by the Media team and obtains approval from the relevant approvers
• The ABM monitors the implementation and tracking of the Media activities through constant liaison with the Media Manager.
• The ABM will provide input to his/her manager for the year end Media Agency evaluation.
• ABM is fully involved in developing brand consumer promotions for his/her brands segments/projects according to the brand strategy and is responsible for the implementation of the agreed promotional plan for his/her brand segments/projects
• ABM performs on-going monitoring and evaluation of campaign results and assess together with his/her manager proposals for on-going improvement of the brand segment promotional activities
Trade Spend Management
• ABM participates in discussions with Sales and his/her manager on trade spend activities alignment on his/her brand segments/projects
• ABM assists with the analysis of market information from Sales, Consumer Insights and Sales Controllers in order to contribute to the development of the Trade Promotional Guidelines to be approved by Local Category Director
Business Key Performance Indicators
• ABM monitors, measures and supports corrective actions for business performance for his/her specific brand segment against a set of KPIs: Volume, Revenue, GP, A&C (Advertising & Consumer Spending), NC, share of market
• Manages monthly and yearly A&C and promotional spend against targets and best practices. Accountable for full compliance with Company Business Conduct
I2M (Idea to Market)
• The ABM is responsible for the implementation of brans initiatives in local market according with agreed launch plan, communication and support at consumer and trade level.
• ABM provides relevant marketing input and leads preparation of the Project Development Request (PDR) and Launch Request (LR) for local or refreshment innovation projects for their brands pre-agreed with JBM.
Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP)
• ABM supports his/her manager in proposing the volume targets for their brands/product segments base on brand programs
• ABM monitors volume achievement and inventory levels for their brands and liaises with Sales monthly to discuss changes in volume and agree on adjustments with his manager
• Min. University degree, preferably in BA or Marketing
• Drive for Results
• Business Acumen
• Standing Alone
• Marketing competencies:
• Consumer (insights) understanding, positioning and branding understanding, New Product Development, brand activation and campaign management skills, orientation to data-driven decision making, digital and social marketing aptitude, creativity
• Financial and business understanding
• Business planning skills
• Project Management Skills
• Cross Functional Teamwork Aptitude
• Min 2 years marketing experience with a high skill level in all aspects of FMCG marketing mix
Use this opportunity to join our team. We love what we do and we'll reward you for what you do. We offer an exciting environment and plenty of fun along the way. Let the joy begin!
If you are interested in the announced position, we invite you to apply by submitting your CV in English. Please note that only short-list candidates will be contacted.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply on company website