Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That's who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
The person will report to the Regional Sales Manager, oversees a group of Distributor Sales team in the assigned territory. He / She is responsible for the total sales operation execution for both Traditional as well as Modern Trade business in the Region. He / She will work closely with Distributor team, Key Accounts, Revenue Management and Trade Marketing team in translating sales and marketing strategy plan into execution excellence at the outlet.
Some of the key accountabilities for this role will include (but are not limited to)
- Responsible for the sell-in and sell-through performance of total Traditional & Modern Trade channel inclusive of Independent Supermarkets and Hypermarkets. He / She is in-charge of the planning and implementation of execution strategy which includes identification of the various area clusters and implementing the respective store coverage and service strategy. Key element is delivering to goal by moth, QTR and Year based on targets deployed.
- Primary job involves working and liaising with Distributor Sales team, Key Account and Trade Marketing to implement and execute sales & marketing plan.
- Daily jobs include managing the Sales Operation Team in implementing national promotion, product innovation, channel category activation, in-store activities and ensuring the achievement of the various Key Performance Indicators; (i) Sales Target Achievement (ii) Call Plan Compliance (iii) Distribution Achievement (iv) Fundamental Compliance (v) Merchandising Standards Compliance.
- Perform tracking of trade marketing execution of all priorities in different retail environments and ensure Sellers are able to maximize their incentive earnings
- Provide timely and quality inputs to Manager, Trade Marketing on Market & Competitive Insights
- Executional Excellence in 5Ps, Trade Marketing Activation plans
- Train & Coach Distributor Sellers in our Mondelez's selling skills and coaching framework.
- Working the Outlets and traveling to locations both inside and outside of HQ, as per company defined norms
Education, Knowledge, Experience
- Degree / Diploma in Business Administration, Sales or Marketing
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in the FMCG industry with proven track record in Field Sales / Distributor Management / Traditional Trade Experience
- Experience in customer service excellence and sales operation effectiveness
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, excellent team player and the ability to influence others towards achieving greater performance
- Results oriented and proactive behaviour with minimum supervision
- Candidate can be based at Kuching or Kota Kinabalu as work location
- Travelling is expected between Peninsular and East Malaysia on monthly basis
Apply on company website