What makes working at Mondelēz International so special? Many things. The iconic brands and global nature of our business. The continuous innovation and endless opportunities to grow. The chance, each and every day, to put a smile on people's faces. We're the world's leading maker of Chocolate, Biscuits, Candy and Gum with billion-dollar brands like Cadbury, Milka, Prince and Oreo and we now have an exciting opportunity to join our team.
Please note that we recruit for these vacancies regularly throughout the year, so there may be a delay in response following your application between recruitment campaigns.
Mondelez is the leader in snacking worldwide, owning many iconic brands including Oreo, Cadbury, Philidelphia, Dairylea and Belvita.
We are now looking for key future talent, and are looking for passionate and talented Brand Managers to one day join us on this exciting journey in the UK. This is a future pipeline role, and not an active current role.
As a leader within the snacking industry worldwide, we are looking for key, talented Brand Managers to join many of our iconic brands, such as Cadbury, Mondelez Meals (including Philadelphia and Dairylea), Biscuits (including Ritz, Belvita amongst many others), Gum & Candy (Trebor, Maynard Bassett, Trident) amongst many more iconic brands.
You will be part of the dynamic and agile marketing team, working across multiple projects that offer fantastic breadth and the opportunity to develop a well-rounded marketing profile in a fast-paced environment.
- Innovation: Lead launch plans on NPD initiatives, working with the cross-functional team to land best in class execution in market.
- Activation: Lead key activations across the year focused on digital, working closely with internal stakeholder and agencies to deliver best in-class activation across touch points and work on the strategy for 2020 and beyond.
- Communication and Media: Strong execution of our media plan and development of creative assets.
- Support the Senior Brand Manager in the development of short-term and long-term planning.
- Support the Senior Brand Manager in development of our longer-term innovation pipeline.
- Performance tracking: Own the brand performance tracking and analysis, outlining key challenges and opportunities and influence plan.
- Manage a multi-million-pound budget.
- Experienced within marketing and brand management
- Marketing communications expert.
- A winning spirit with a drive for results
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to influence key business stakeholders
- A collaborative team approach and a good sense of humour
- Fluent English written and spoken
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills.
In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer an attractive benefits package within a highly successful International business that offers financial rewards and resources, including bonus scheme, contributory pension, life assurance, generous holiday allowance and a flexible benefits programme.
Apply on company website