Company: Mondelēz International
Location: Bremen, HB, Germany
Career Level: Mid-Senior Level
Industries: Food, Beverage
Email me to apply later
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
- International Brand Management for Milka Core Chocolate brand with focus on Germany & Austria: Portfolio Management, development of strong marketing communication programs, P&L responsibility and Budget management
- Development and implementation of strategies and growth plans incl. geographical extension to achieve ambitious business targets
- Development and realization of strategic & tactical measures in close collaboration with the commercial team in the context of national cross-functional projects
- Close cooperation with the European innovation team for the launch of new products
- Interface with internal departments and external partners
- People manager for one direct report / Junior Brand Manager
Career Experiences Required and Role Implications:
- University degree, ideally in economics
- Relevant professional experience in consumer marketing (3 years minimum) in an international environment, preferably FMCG and/or Premium
- Creative and open minded team player
- Strong strategic and analytical skills as well as a good understanding of business principles in general and financial figures
- Dealing well with complexity and ambiguity
- Great organizing and problem solving skills
Let the joy begin!
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply on company website