Mondelez International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That's who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
Mondelez International is looking for vacancy: Business Development JR Coordinator.
Support business growth by flawlessly delivering projects at an industry competitive profit and zero quality defects, satisfying our clients in the shortest time to market. Support / guarantee that IIM process is applied thoroughly on any line change within the HUB. Develop and lead capability and capacity analysis of the current lines and interactions with NPD and other projects. Lead analysis on COGS for new NPD and productivities projects.
- Active participation in the team that transforms business needs into feasible proposals. Ensure conversion product launch preparation and execution via adequate coordination.
- Seek change opportunity changes so as to enhance plant de-complexity.
- Defines and promotes BD capabilities across plant (Business Acumen, Entrepreneurship, Project Leadership and Project management skills).
- Engineering Bachelor's degree (graduated).
- Fluent English.
- Knowledge in both technical affairs.
- 1 years of manufacturing experience, or industrial engineer, Scheduling.
- Food or gmp's regulated industry, ISO and Lean Six Sigma, Project Management.
- Basic Knowledge of Integrated Lean 6 Sigma.
- Communication skills to manage cross-functional interfaces.
- Industrial engineering, modeling.
- Planning, demand/offer review.
Mondelez International, Inc. is an equal opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We actively seek to maintain a diverse work force, and Mondelez International, Inc. therefore recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or Vietnam veteran status. We invite you to leave your CV to be part of this great team of people and brands who make Mondelez International. Join our dream of creating delicious moments of joy! Thank you, we look forward to speaking with you!
Apply on company website