Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That's who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
The role is responsible to translate the category strategies into a sales strategies and cross-category customer plans & coordinates the building & implementation of the category growth strategy.
Some of the key accountabilities for this role will include (but are not limited to)
- The translation of each category strategy into a Category Growth Strategy that is ready for the KAM team to share with customers to begin the process of agreeing a customer strategic plan (SP) and a customer joint business plan (JBP)
- Longer term planning of NPD's - heavy involvement (-24-6mths)
- The identification of category opportunities that exist across channels and customers
- The creation of insights into specific channels, customers and shoppers that can be fed into the Category SP, Customer SP and Customer JBP
- Define the detail of the Category Growth Strategy that translated from the Category SP
- Define the specific opportunities that exist by category across channels and customers
- Define actionable insights into channels, customers and shoppers trends
- Create and communicate the Category Growth Strategy
- Input the channel, customer and shopper insights into the category strategic plan
- Constant communication with key stakeholders (Category, shopper insights, Sales Revenue Planner, Perfect Store and Sales team)
- Continuous evaluation of the effectiveness of the Category Growth Strategy
Do you have what it takes?
- Minimum 5-7 Years Experience in FMCG Industry
- Customer Facing Experience
- Ability to think strategically
- Analytical Skills at an intermediate level
- Demonstrated Organizational Agility
Apply on company website