What makes working at Mondelēz International so special? Many things. The iconic brands and global nature of our business. The continuous innovation and endless opportunities to grow. The chance, each and every day, to put a smile on people's faces. We're the world's leading maker of Chocolate, Biscuits, Candy and Gum with billion-dollar brands like Cadbury, Oreo, Toblerone and Belvita and we now have an exciting opportunity to join our team.
- Work with Sales Finance to review and understand monthly P&L performance, including variances to category forecasts and prior year. Coordinate monthly P&L review with marketing to support informed decision making.
- Engage with Sales in monthly forecasting process to understand latest view of business outlook in order to alter category plans where needed.
- Prepare quarterly category forecast submissions and annual contract (budget). Work cross-functionally to produce aligned projections informed by analysis of historical data and latest view of commercial outlook and category plans.
- Support Idea to Market (I2M) innovation project submissions led by Marketing but influenced by rigorous financial review.
- Prepare and present financial analysis and recommendations to the Category Finance Manager and Category Marketing teams on financial matters that impact business strategy including recommendations on portfolio and price architecture.
- Review commercial proposals that fall outside pre-approved limits by communicating with Sales Co and aligning a recommendation with the cross category team to ensure that short term target delivery is balanced with longer term category strategy.
- Oversee Advertising and Consumer spend (A&C) forecast process and run the local quarterly spend review meetings with budget owners to provide challenge and ensure we are distorting investment into the highest ROI areas.
- Play an active role in the sub-category leadership team proactively challenging the status quo and changing the current ways of working to improve business efficiency. Continually enhance and streamline processes within area of responsibility
- Provide leadership and coaching to the team of more junior local analysts and remote Genpact analyst team within the chocolate finance team.
- Educated to Degree Level (or equivalent).
- Professional finance qualification.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proactive, self-motivated individual who is a great team player.
- Ability to multitask and work under time pressure and tight deadlines.
- Analytical, precise and well organised.
- Excellent system skills (MS Office/ SAP).
- Credible leader with ability to influence cross-functional stakeholders in a positive way.
- Experience working within an FMCG environment is a great advantage.
- Experience of working within commercial finance.
- Previous broad based finance experience, preferably including FP&A.
In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer an attractive benefits package within a highly successful International business that offers financial rewards and resources, including bonus scheme, contributory pension, life assurance, generous holiday allowance and a flexible benefits programme. Please note that we recruit for these vacancies regularly throughout the year, so there may be a delay in response following your application between recruitment campaigns.
Apply on company website