Mondelez International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world.
We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That's who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
Mondelez International is looking for vacancy: Categoty Management & Perfect Store Mgr. Pacifico
Develop category management strategies with our main customers seeking Category growth/Category profitability. This position is also accountable for leading the picture of success capability in all Retail Environments / customer and defining and executing the perfect store agenda throughout the Pacifico Clusters.
- Responsible for process, governance & communication for Category Management initiatives & Picture of Success across retail environments & categories:
- Category Management & Analytical Insights
- Provide customer leadership in “advising” role to improve and drive
- Category growth / Category profitability
- Lead strategic Category Management intiative that enable Category growth at key customer
- Support decision process for right assorment according to customer clusters
- Assortment analysis and space management
- Product knowledge content development (product information, shopper/consumer information, etc.)
- Ongoing analytical support for sales
- Develop merchandising priorities
- Defines the required in-store POS & shopper marketing initiatives to drive the In store agenda
- Define the brand / category & cross category in store agenda with shopper insights & category
- Interpretation of Shopper Insights into externally focused customer “Selling Stories”
- Define the prioritization of the category big bets & innovation
- Define in-store success agenda & go to market selling materials (selling stories, POS, etc)
- Review Shopper / consumer insights & marketing plans for Channel / RE plan execution
- Supply supporting tools & materials to do the job including the RE picture of Success
- Measure Perfect Store KPI performance
- Continuous improvement of the perfect store agenda & performance with Sales, Category & Finance
- Major in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering, Economics or related areas.
- Post-graduate studies / MBA desirable.
- At least 7 years of experience in commercial areas (Category Management, Marketing, Category Planning, Trade Marketing, Sales) that includes at leasr 4 years of proven experience in Category Management roles. Rquired: Spaceman experience.
- Proficient in English (oral & written).
Mondelez International, Inc. is an equal opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We actively seek to maintain a diverse work force, and Mondelez International, Inc. therefore recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or Vietnam veteran status.
We invite you to leave your CV to be part of this great team of people and brands who make Mondelez International.
Join our dream of creating delicious moments of joy!
Thank you, we look forward to speaking with you!
Apply on company website