Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That's who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
This role is responsible for delivering the key objectives with regards to the Beverage, Gums and Candies business in the Philippines, in line with our 3 global priorities of 1) Accelerating consumer centric growth 2) Drive operational excellence 3) building a winning culture thereby growing the business in line with the company's laid out long term strategic plan and annual contract.
Some of the key accountabilities of this role will include (but not limited to)
- Annual contract development and strategic planning
- Responsible for managing a team of direct reports, their career progression and development
- Integrated marketing campaign development along with the Equity team and local agencies
- Execution of the brand plan and the activation calendar with excellence, along with CPA and sales colleagues
- Innovation planning and development along with innovation team and executing in market with excellence
- Maintaining Beverage portfolio health and building the right strategy for growth
- Managing the I2M and IBP process for Philippines
- Working effectively with cross functional team and managing the key stakeholders in these markets
Do you have what it takes?
- Around 10 years of experience in sales and marketing functions;
- Experience in managing and brand building, communication development, activation planning and execution; advertising & media planning experience
Apply on company website