Title of the role: Supply Planner & Material Planner Gum & Candy, Middle East and North Africa For Ad: Exciting career opportunity in the Customer Service & Logistics function, in the capacity of Supply Planner & Material Planner Gum & Candy, Middle East and North Africa; based in Cairo BU, Egypt. The main purpose of the role is to manage the supply process of the Category for respective country/cluster of countries through CS&L/ PP&L and other partners within Supply Chain to deliver the Business plan of 0-24 months through the active management of approved KPIs as well as to set inventory targets (finished goods) per country and per plant and/or co-manufacturers/co-packers in the MEA Region. Main Responsibilities: Key Supply planning responsibilities:
- Drive the supply planning review within the integrated MEA Category IBP process.
- Manage the supply process of the Category for respective country/cluster of countries through Customer Services & Logistics (CS&L) / Production Logistics & Planning (PL&P) and other partners within Supply Chain to deliver the business plan of 0-24 months through the active management of approved Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Set inventory targets (finished goods) per country and per plant and/or co-manufacturers/co-packers in the region. Set maximum inventory levels according to approved targets.
- Monitor Country total inventories against target and the region's maximum inventory level.
- Lead Country inventory target setting strategy ensuring finished goods optimization while retaining the overriding requirement to deliver against the agreed KPIs supporting the region's Category business plan.
- DIOH management and improvement across MEA categories.
- Alignment and full control of operational side of inventory.
- Control the age of stock and proactively take right decision avoiding material aging.
- Prepare comprehensive reports to have crystal clear status on inventory performance and material availability.
- University degree (Logistics, Economics or Engineering is preferred).
- Minimum 5-7 years of practice in Material planning/logistics.
- People management skills.
- Strong analytical & conceptual skills.
- Process analysis and MRP system knowledge.
- Fluency in English & Arabic.
- Proficiency in MS office.
- Effective communication with internal and external partners, team work, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Time Management (Organized) and detail oriented
- Experience of working in a multicultural teams and environment.
- Team Player; ability to support and lead to achieve common goals.
- Problem solving: Proactive and resourceful in solving problems, offering innovative and practical solutions in dynamic environment.
Apply on company website