Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, BelVita, Halls and Milka. Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That's who we are.
In Poland, we have been operating since 1992 and have more than 4600 employees in several locations: Warsaw head office, sales force, 7 manufacturing plants: Skarbimierz, Bielany Wrocławskie, Jarosław, Płońsk, Cieszyn and Jankowice, as well as global Research, Development & Quality (RDQ) Center in Wroclaw.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
In Research, Development & Quality (RD&Q), your skills can be the special ingredient that brings our brands to life. As part of a fantastic team of scientists, engineers and nutritionists, you'll work tirelessly on product design or development, process development, quality, nutrition, sensory and food safety aspects to ensure we deliver a consistent, delightful consumer experience. RD&Q is where you'll turn great ideas into brilliant brands.
- Lead and conduct single or multi stage large projects, delivering to the required standards and agreed timescales, including designing research to meet objectives, to produce good quality, actionable data, interpreting results, reporting/presenting findings, making recommendations and contributing to decision making
- Lead category appraisal and DOE studies including the statistical principles applied as part of the overall research plan
- Understands and applies multivariate statistical methods to gain deeper understanding and insights from research conducted when appropriate
- Lead all aspects of consumer research both qualitative and quantitative including the integration/linking of descriptive and consumer data into a cohesive story
- Lead the execution of CAD (Consumer Aided Design) work including leading the design of the research program and all executional elements including Knowledge Mapping, Value Diagramming, Product Labs and subsequent analysis and reporting of results
- Effectively partner with stakeholders (R&D and Commercial / Insights) ensuring that the work is in line with the strategic priorities of the business
- Gather relevant information from different sources to enrich understanding of the context of each project
- Work with the Consumer Science management team to prioritise workload.
- To provide support to the Consumer Science management team by role modelling leadership behaviours and deputising for line manager as required
- Look for opportunities to provide informal coaching and to share experience with more junior colleagues
- Proactively seeking ways to improve all aspects of the department, including functional methodologies, practical solutions and facilities and presenting these ideas in an appropriate way to the Consumer Science management team
- Contribute to CS Team goals by participating on teams where new methodologies and capability are evaluated, proposed and implemented
- Contribute to efficient and safe running of the sensory laboratory, including maintenance of the quality system, ensuring that procedures are followed properly and highest standards of work and environment, health and safety are maintained
- Ensure two-way communication between yourself and other team members
- Develop knowledge and expertise in relevant category areas
- University degree in a scientific subject and/or appropriate post graduate qualifications
- Relevant experience in FMCG industry
- Experience with consumer testing procedures including qualitative and quantitative methods
- Strong knowledge of statistical theory and its application to sensory/consumer research
- Mastery in Discrimination & Descriptive Analysis tools and techniques
- Practical experience of application of statistical analysis
- Linking consumer and sensory data into a cohesive story
- Proven track record in effective partnering with clients and/or stakeholders
- Interest in food
- Fluent English
If you're ready to take a step forward and be part of the future of our business, your ideal career is just one click away.
Please note that application documents in English are required (make sure English version of your CV is uploaded in the application form) and full recruitment process is conducted in English.
Apply on company website