What makes working at Mondelēz International so special?
Many things. The iconic brands and global nature of our business. The continuous innovation and endless opportunities to grow. The chance, each and every day, to put a smile on people's faces. We are the world's leading maker of Chocolate, Biscuits, Candy and Gum with outstanding brands like, Oreo, Milka, Toblerone, First, Falım,Olips.
Make it possible!
Have pride in what you do. We feel the love when we describe where we work, because our brands are the kind people fall in love with.
Embrace the challenge. The fast moving and challenging nature of our work presents significant opportunities to learn and grow. Do more, learn more, grow more.
Work together for a better world. Being truly global is not just about being big, it's about never thinking small and making a positive impact on the world.
Bring your own flavour. We believe that what makes our workplace great is passion and personality, so we encourage you to be yourself, lean in, speak up, have fun and dare to be different.
As part of our Corporate & Government Affairs (CGA) team, you'll shape and tell our company story and act as an advocate for growing our business responsibly. You will help build the Mondelēz International corporate brand and reputation, both globally and locally.
In this role, you will:
- As being a member of Mondelēz CGA team your purpose; promoting and protecting the company's reputation and brand – internally and externally, including consumer brand value. Buiding efficient relations with external stakeholders in Government, business and trade associations, NGOs. Building employee awareness, understanding and engagement to support business agenda. Support issues and participate on SSM team.
- Under leadership of CGA Director EE prepares and controls CGA department budget
- Add value to Mondelez Turkey business and facilitate business success through:
Promotes and protects the company's brand and reputation – internally and externally
Enhances consumer brand value
Builds employee awareness, understanding and engagement to support business agenda
Proactively manages issues and actively participates on SSM team
- Establishes professional and efficient relations with major Turkish external stakeholders on country and country regions level.
With Governmental bodies including State Ministries, Comissions, Agencies, etc.
Country regions Government and its entities
Relevant business, trade and industrial associations and councils
NGO, think tanks and relevant external experts
Equips Mondelez spokespeople with talking points, ensures their visibility through monitoring of relevant business events and proactively maintains their speaking opportunities, represents Mondelez as spokesperson where relevant
Develops media strategy and statements with objectives of enhancing the profile of Mondelez and its brands in the media and of minimizing negative coverage in Turkey
Ensures that all the spokespeople are trained to deliver key messages and interact with media
Supports consumers' relations function on all the issues concerning social media and media coverage based on consumers' feedback
- External stakeholders :
Edits and approves external communications to key accounts, distributors, consumers, partners
Ensures sound and consistent messages are delivered to external stakeholders
- Internal Communication :
In cooperation with HR and leadership team develops internal communications strategy and supports on its delivery
Supports local management team on internal communications
Ensures effective co-ordination with other functions
- Corporate & Social Responsibility :
Develops and oversees activations to deliver the strategy
Manage programs supporting local communities in meaningful ways
Leads Mondelez Foundation project in Turkey if applicable
- Issues Management :
Proactively manages external issues in various media that have the potential to impact the business
Works closely with SSM team to minimize negative effects and build Mondelez reputation as a responsible corporation
Plans and oversees execution of communications activities related to Mondelez special situations
- Brand :
Supports initiatives to gain favorable publicity for Mondelez brands and advises on brand activations
Assumes overall responsibility for Tier 1 media relations for the company
- Achieve annual Goals set and approved by direct manager in annual VLPD forms.
- Carrie disciplinary, administrative and criminal liability, when required by law, in case of failure of the primary documents (including, but not limited: acts performed works, rendered services, transfer certificates of wealth, invoices, contracts, reports, timesheet, orders, reports, etc.) and/or accounting registers, as well as unreliable as reflected in the original documents and/or registers of accounting data, if the employee has made and/or signed documents.
- If required and confirmed by manager and after signing the order of signature right transfer, acting as manager in the absence of the one with good reason (excluding dismissal from the major job duties).
- Follow requirements of normative acts related to accident prevention and environmental care, labor and fire safety.
- Use company communication system to have an urgent connection with other company employees to ensure appropriate execution of tasks, specified by this Job Description.
- 'Bachelor's or Master degree, preferred in communications
- 6 years of strong experience in communications, public & stakeholder relations and corporate social responsibility
- Minimum 2 of relevant management experience, inculding project management
- Proven track record of projects and communications; agency experience is a plus
- Fluent in English (both verbally and written).
- Having advanced knowledge of MS Office Programs.
Live our values: Love our consumers and brands. Grow every day. Do what's right.
Make it with us!
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply on company website