What makes working at Mondelēz International so special? Many things. The iconic brands and global nature of our business. The continuous innovation and endless opportunities to grow. The chance, each and every day, to put a smile on people's faces. We're the world's leading maker of Chocolate, Biscuits, Candy and Gum with billion-dollar brands like Cadbury, Milka, Prince and Oreo and we now have an exciting opportunity to join our team.Purpose of the Role
We are looking for a Customer Development Manager to join, as a part of the ongoing Foodservice expansion. The main aims within this role are:-
- To achieve Top Tier performance across Contract Catering customers by;
- Delivering our Trading Strategy and Snacking Vision as appropriate.
- Achieving Big Bet and PicOS targets.
- Managing Operations as required.
- To contribute to making Mondelez a Great Place to Work by;
- Developing your own Industry Leading Capability.
- Supporting our Simplification agenda.
- To work with the Contract Catering lead to adapt overall trading strategies to achieve best fit with customers in this sector.
- To maintain and develop the commercial interface between a range of catering customers and Mondelez.
- To build and agree joint business plans with customers to support delivery of AFH (Away From Home) AC Revenue targets. Achieve this by positively influencing the Contract Catering within the following categories:-
- Ref Bevs – Drinking Chocolate
- To agree and manage trading terms and contract rebates with relevant customers.
- To manage and maintain existing contracts with relevant customers.
- To develop new business in agreed focus areas, taking account of resources available to support.
- To work with other Contract Catering CDMs to support activities and administration of key accounts.
- To work with Customer Planning teams to manage volume and spend mix across a complex portfolio of customers.
- To work closely with Category Development teams to deliver the PicOS in customers (as appropriate).
- To work with Marketing teams to deliver great visibility for our brands in these customer environments.
- To effectively manage all required Operations including Forecasting, Cash Collection, Ready to Sell and Pricing & Admin.
- To own personal capability development and to fully complete all Mondelez mandatory compliance training and people processes on time.
- To know the ethical and legal compliance responsibilities of the position; to behave ethically and model compliant behaviour; to maintain an environment where employees can speak up without fear of retaliation; to ensure employees in your area of responsibility understand the compliance responsibilities of their jobs and actively participate in the compliance program.
Candidate Requirements To be successful in this role you will have:
- A Degree level qualification or equivalent.
- A Full clean driving licence.
- Be fluent in the English language.
- FMCG commercial experience with a track record in delivering results.
- A good knowledge of the Contract Catering sector
- A strong customer focus
- Stakeholder management skills
- Organisational agility, priority setting & process management.
This role will really suit a tenacious, driven individual who is looking for an opportunity to manage and influence existing customers and to develop business with new customers – is this you?
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills.
In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer an attractive benefits package within a highly successful International business that offers financial rewards and resources, including bonus scheme, contributory pension, life assurance, generous holiday allowance and a flexible benefits programme.
Apply on company website