What makes working at Mondelēz International so special? Many things. The iconic brands and global nature of our business. The continuous innovation and endless opportunities to grow. The chance, each and every day, to put a smile on people's faces. We're the world's leading maker of Chocolate, Biscuits, Candy and Gum with billion-dollar brands like Cadbury, Milka, Prince and Oreo and we now have an exciting opportunity to join our team.
Purpose of the role
We are looking for a Customer Development Manager, to manage our Pubs & Restaurants portfolio. This role is a part of an exciting Foodservice expansion that we are currently experiencing here at Mondelez International. The candidate will be responsible for the delivery of our Trading Strategy and Snacking Vision, as appropriate. They will be focussed on achieving our Big Bet and Perfect Store Targets.
- To maintain and develop the commercial interface between the key Pub & Restaurant accounts and Mondelez
- To build and agree joint Business Plans with relevant accounts to support deliver away from home AC Revenue targets.
- Explore white space opportunities to drive growth.
- To work closely with the relevant Planning teams to deliver the AC plans, share insights and recommendations to help shape future business
- To work closely with Category Development teams to deliver the Snacking Vision within away from home Restaurants.
- To effectively manage all required Operations including Forecasting, Cash Collection, Pricing & Admin
- Work with Development Team to create NPD to meet customers/consumer needs.
- To work closely with Licensing and Legal to ensure semi-finished products are used within the trademark guidelines
- Support Internal/External Manufacturer relationship to drive NPD and Semi-Finished stock
- To work closely with RD&Q to ensure specifications and product complaints are dealt with appropriately
- Maintain key linkage with Demand Planning, Supply Chain and Manufacturing to ensure sku production is available in time for promotions
- To own your own capability development and to complete all Mondelez mandatory compliance training and people processes on time
- To know the ethical and legal compliance responsibilities of the position
- Behaving ethically and model compliant behaviour;
- Maintaining an environment where employees can speak up without fear of retaliation;
- Ensuring employees in your area of responsibility understand the compliance responsibilities of their jobs and actively participate in the compliance program.
- Achievement of AC on all key metrics – value, volume and rate
- Achievement of market share targets
- Achievement of costs/overheads targets
- Achievement of Big Bet & NPD targets – value, distribution & visibility
- Achievement of Perfect Store targets – core range, distribution, share of space & visibility
- Achievement of Operational targets – forecast accuracy, invalids, over dues, deductions, price & admin accuracy
- Timely and effective management of Trade Terms processes and Trade Terms spend where appropriate.
- Degree level qualification or equivalent
- Full clean driving licence
- English language – fluent
- FMCG commercial experience with a track record in delivering results
- Experience of the Foodservice industry – including Out of Home and Away from Home
- Experience working within the Pubs and Restaurant sector is desirable
- Strong customer focus
- Strategic focussed and analytically agile
- Strong stakeholder management skills
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills.
In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer an attractive benefits package within a highly successful International business that offers financial rewards and resources, including bonus scheme, contributory pension, life assurance, generous holiday allowance and a flexible benefits programme.
Apply on company website