What makes working at Mondelēz International so special? Many things. The iconic brands and global nature of our business. The continuous innovation and endless opportunities to grow. The chance, each and every day, to put a smile on people's faces. We're the world's leading maker of Chocolate, Biscuits, Candy and Gum with billion-dollar brands like Cadbury, Milka, Prince and Oreo and we now have an exciting opportunity to join our team.
Purpose of the role:
We are looking for a Customer Development Manager, to manage our Drinking Chocolate portfolio, as a part of our wider Vending portfolio. This role is a part of an exciting Foodservice expansion that we are currently experiencing here at Mondelez International. The candidate will be responsible for the delivery of our Trading Strategy and Snacking Vision, as appropriate.Mains responsibilities:
- To Lead the Vending Drinking Chocolate agenda by maintaining and developing the commercial interface between Vending & Bulk customers and Mondelez
- To build, and agree, joint business plans with customers to support delivery of Away From Home (AFH) AC Revenue target.
- Manage relationships with customers and Vending Operators, and work with them to drive growth
- Work in partnership with Other AFH colleagues to unlock Vended Hot Chocolate whitespace
- Establish / Mange Key partner(s) relationship, and work with them to drive sales of Vended Hot Chocolate
- To work with Marketing teams (including external agencies) to deliver great visibility of our Hot Chocolate brands in Vending machines across targeted environments
- To agree and manage Trade Terms with relevant customers
- To work closely with Customer Planning teams to deliver relevant promotions that drive incremental volume
- To work closely with Category Development teams to deliver the Snacking Vision in customers (as appropriate).
- To effectively manage all required Operations including Forecasting, Pricing & Admin
- To maintain and improve Sales Database and reports
- Work with T&L CDM to ensure the Business Development Managers are properly briefed to deliver agreed priorities in Merlin attractions
- To own personal capability development and to complete all Mondelez mandatory compliance training and people processes on time
- To know the ethical and legal compliance responsibilities of the position; to behave ethically and model compliant behaviour; to maintain an environment where employees can speak up without fear of retaliation; to ensure employees in your area of responsibility understand the compliance responsibilities of their jobs and actively participate in the compliance program.
- Achievement of AC on all key metrics – value, volume and rate
- Achievement of costs/overheads targets
- Achievement of Big Bet & NPD targets – value, distribution & visibility
- Achievement of Operational targets – forecast accuracy, invalids, overdue, deductions, price & admin accuracy
- Timely and effective management of Trade Terms processes and Trade Terms spend.
- Degree level qualification or equivalent
- Full clean driving licence
- English language – fluent
- FMCG commercial experience with a track record in delivering results
- Experience of the Foodservice industry – including Out of Home and Away from Home
- Experience within Vending is desirable
- Strong customer focus
- Strategic focussed and analytically agile
- Strong stakeholder management skills
This role will really suit a tenacious, driven individual who is looking for an opportunity to manage and influence existing customers and to develop business with new customers – is this you? If so, please apply following the instructions below.
In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer an attractive benefits package within a highly successful International business that offers financial rewards and resources, including bonus scheme, contributory pension, life assurance, generous holiday allowance and a flexible benefits programme
Apply on company website