At Mondelez International, we work hard, every day, to delight you with the quality brands you've grown up with. We devote ourselves to creating scrumptious snacks that will give you delicious moments - whether enjoying appetizing, crunchy biscuits with your family or taking a moment to indulge in a sweet, creamy chocolate treat and a chat with friends or simply chewing a refreshing piece of gum. And we're hungry to find new ways of making life even easier and tastier for you and more joyful for us all. So we focus relentlessly on improving our products, our workplace, our alliances, our communities and our world.
In Poland, we have been operating since 1992 and have more than 4600 employees in several locations: Warsaw head office, sales force, 7 manufacturing plants: Skarbimierz, Bielany Wrocławskie, Jarosław, Płońsk, Cieszyn and Jankowice, as well as global Research, Development & Quality (RDQ) Center in Wroclaw.
Want a small taste of life at Mondelez Then sink your teeth into one of our big opportunities.Customer Service & Logistics (CS&L) is where you'll integrate our end-to-end demand-driven supply chain. Working “from farm to shelf,” you'll connect plants with customers to deliver best-in-class service in the most efficient way. Your goal will be to have the right products, at the right time, and with the right quantity and quality on the shelf. Customer Service Representative
Order-to-Cash Role Overview The key purpose of the role is to act as single point of contact for assigned customer portfolio within the OTC process. Ensuring all day to day customer related activities are dealt within a courteous, accurate & timely manner and adhering to current business standards. Manage escalations for complaints/ disputes, handle specific requests and issues and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Managing and supervising an end-to-end Order to Cash process
- Providing best-in-class customer service when it comes to order status and changes, delivery and product availability
- Verifying the correctness of the order in the system and all relevant documents such as delivery notes and invoices
- Coordinating the customer complaints process in cooperation with the Sales department and the operator to identify the root cause of the issue and provide solutions
- Solid experience and skills in customer service
- Min. 1 year of experience in managing an order-to-cash process
- Knowledge of handling the customer complaints and the invoicing process will be a strong asset
- Very good communicative English (B2) and fluent Polish
- Knowledge of SAP and MS Office package
- Previous experience in project management will be an asset
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- An open-minded attitude focused on problem solving and solution seeking
So if you're ready to take one big step forward and be part of the future of our business, your ideal career is just one small click away.
Apply on company website