Mondelez International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, BelVita, Halls and Milka. Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That's who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
In Poland, we have been operating since 1992 and have more than 4600 employees in several locations: Warsaw head office, sales force, 7 manufacturing plants: Skarbimierz, Bielany Wrocławskie, Jarosław, Płońsk, Cieszyn and Jankowice, as well as global Research, Development & Quality (RDQ) Center in Wroclaw.
Data Modeler - SAP BW and Big Data will develop integration data models between multiple disparate data sources and consolidate them into a single common data model or enterprise data model in the domain of Sales and Marketing. Unlike many enterprise data models, this one will actually be used as a key component of the Next Generation Big Data Platform. Data modeling team member will be responsible also for maintaining version control of the data model(s), as well as ensuring consistency between the data model and deployed instances of the model.
- Data profiling, assessment and defining data changes in order to meet the target level of business usefulness
- Data mapping from source to target data models
- Design and development of needed Data Architecture for their area of domain and ensure enterprise data is structured for ease of use
- Govern the data flow & model and layering concept for their domain and ensure consistent and harmonized application
- Develop and maintain an integrated, subject-oriented, predominantly conceptual and logical data model that represents essential data produced and consumed across the enterprise for a domain
- Provide data architecture support and expertise to all major enterprise projects
- Develop process for capturing and maintaining metadata from all data market place components
- Level 3 support of all processes and solutions within a domain
- Define archiving and housekeeping approach and ensure consistent use.
- Min. 5 years of experience in big data space - Hadoop and similar big data technologies along with at least one domain experience
- Strong relational and dimensional data modeling and information classification expertise
- Capable of building conceptual, logical and physical data models
- Understanding of meta-models, taxonomies and ontology's, as well as the challenges of applying structured techniques (data modeling) to less-structured sources
- Familiarity with MDM, business intelligence and data warehouse development techniques with SAP BW, SAP HANA, Hadoop
- Deep understanding of data within their domain (master data, data facts, KPIs, etc.) and related business challenges
- Proficient in data modeling techniques, and well as capability of discussing and communicating business rules, and how to implement those rules in a data model
- Fluent English.
So if you're ready to take a big step forward and be part of the future of our business, your ideal career is just one click away.
Apply on company website