Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That's who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way. It's time for you to Make It at Mondelēz International.
In Information Systems, you'll connect and empower every aspect of our global organization through excellence in technology and services. This includes investing in growth-enabling solutions as well as systems that integrate our supply chain from procurement to manufacturing, and customer service to logistics. You'll help Mondelēz International implement the right business capabilities, powered by better information.
Purpose of Role:
Innovation Hub is a new pillar within Mondelez IBS (Information Business Services / Information Systems). Innovations encapsulates Initiatives considered as proof of concepts that drive disruptive ideas across Experience Towers. These POCs (Proof of Concepts) run on Agile methodology and for a duration of typically 8-12 weeks. Based on the learnings of the POCs a decision could be made to convert these POCs to a portfolio project that can provide Mondelez great competitive advantage / benefits.
The role calls for strong partnership with the business function involving:
- Being accountable for scoping, aligning, adopting and leveraging technology for multiple simultaneous POCs
- Strong Project Management and Technical Understanding to quickly execute POCs. Strong stakeholder management
- Playing a directional role in building the Innovations roadmap
- Coaching Team Members to effectively delivery their respective POCs
- The role is equivalent to that of a senior program manager. To lead key Programs identified under Digital Pillar. E.g. US Digital, SEA Digital, Brazil Digital to name a few. Each of the BUs / Markets are reaching out build a digital roadmap. The BU / Market Digitalization will cut across towers and there also support in building the Customer / Consumer / Supply Chain Digital Roadmaps
- Collaborate with Innovation Leads to Build a strong network of Partners who we could collaborate to build the POC and also partner that could help scale many of these ideas.
- Conduct regular status meetings with all stakeholders, keeping the stakeholder's needs and requirements continuously in view. Stakeholders include Market / BU leads and MLT and also IBS MLT and leads.
- All responsibilities of Senior Program Manager apply i.e. Proactively communicate project status, issues & risks to management
- Needs to have understanding of key technical skills associated with latest disruptive technologies / understanding of the new technologies in the Customer / Consumer / Supply towers. Business acumen / People management skills are very critical
- Keep oneself up to date with the latest in technologies and identify ideas / opportunities that could be leveraged for the organization
- Support the Build Lead in building connect with Vendor partners / IT Bodies like Plug & Play, Gartner, Innovation Scout etc.
- Build a model for BU / Market Digitalization which can be reused and sets the path for each of the stakeholders to run their programs and the Program Manager is respected as a key consultant before any of these initiatives.
- Support the Build Lead in managing and directing Team members. Lead End to End Agile driven activities. Coordinate and facilitate delivery of POC's. Track progress and review tasks to meet deadlines on time, of quality and within budget
- Closely collaborate with the IBS teams and also the Business to determine the hypothesis to be tested
- Support in Handover / execution of deployment of POC to Projects. Closely collaborate with deployment leads
- Ability to understand a variety of disruptive technology products and services that will guide the Sales, Digital Marketing & eCommerce space or any other business function
- Prior team management experience: a cross functional business and technology stakeholders
- Experience of having demonstrated a completed POC in prior or current role will be a plus
- 10 years of IT Experience Required
- Experience in the Consumer Goods Industry is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree Required in Information Systems/Computer Science, Industrial Engineering is a plus
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.
Apply on company website