Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That's who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way. It's time for you to Make It with Mondelēz International.
With more than nearly 100,000 employees around the world, we need to make our size work for us. Your human resources skills can help make that happen. You'll partner with business units to create growth opportunities for our talent, building the right enterprise capabilities and, ultimately, a culture that enables us to be competitive … and also fun.
The Education &Training Manager is responsible for leading the overall training and organization development activities for the plant/bakery. This role is responsible for the effectiveness and efficiency of training, leadership development, organization design, development and feedback systems for exempt, non-exempt, and hourly bakery (manufacturing) colleagues.
- Establish, coordinate, and monitor the annual training plan and budget including business, technical, leadership, safety, and interpersonal skill training.
- Manages the Education & Training Pillar (OPL, Skills Matrix, etc.).
- Leads the Integrated Lean Six Sigma (IL6S) Education and Training Pillar ensuring objectives for Phase 1 through 4 are fully implemented and sustainable.
- Participates as a member of the Regional Education and Training pillar, networks with other sites to determine current best practices and share learnings.
- Acts as the point of responsibility working with the Ernst and Young consultants group and transfers training to the operators.
- Serve as primary lead with Line of the Future training coordination, transference of materials throughout remainder of facility, and network with other sites to provide guidance and strategies identified and successfully executed.
- Manage execution and quality delivery of change across the programs assigned to this role – incorporating everything from the initial change impact assessment and stakeholder alignment, to delivery of training, communications, and other change interventions to help achieve our desired change outcomes.
- Ensure program leadership and provide change sponsorship as required.
- Oversee, coordinate, and provide thought-leadership, to project team colleagues supporting the change initiative.
- Establish and measure change KPIs for the program.
- Create consistency in key messages between projects, as appropriate, and deliver high-quality direction to end users.
- Manage site communications, including development of a communication strategy & execution model.
- Be an active member of the plant team; share learning, expertise, and coaching to develop others.
- Proactively use involvement in programs to build “change ability” across teams to help drive our overall change capability building strategy; this will be done through modeling appropriate change behaviors and actively engaging program teams in the change management process.
- Conducts and facilitates internal plant training initiatives. Coordinate with Region support for corporate initiatives.
- Coordinate the efficient use of training, training materials, and Organization Development expertise/resources within the plant.
- Supports Quality, Safety, and HR, in site training requirements.
- Guide and execute the Leadership Development process across the plant.
- Manages and Coordinates the Hourly Training Programs including OJT to determine effectiveness.
- Assure required training is flagged and scheduled when required.
- Ensure strategic initiatives include effective change management strategies.
- Bachelor's Degree required in Business Administration, Human Resources or related field
- 5 or more years of training experience is required
- Manufacturing experience is required for this role
- Experience in a unionized facility is preferred
- TPM or Lean experience is preferred
- Executive ability to direct the activities of other
- Broad education and experience with the emphasis in Business Administration, Business Management or related fields is required
- Excellent Communication Skills (Written & Oral) – ability to assist managers in writing logical, well thought out disciplinary memos and performance plans
- Knowledge of company products, processes, policies and operating procedures is required
- The ability to build a training program from scratch. Must be hands-on and able to work multiple shifts in a manufacturing environment.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.
Apply on company website