Mondelez International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That's who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
Mondelez International is looking for vacancy: Engineer / Scientist I Regulatory Affairs Biscuits. Position Purpose
- Assure regulatory compliance for products marketed by MDLZ including formulas and raw materials compliance and applicable claims. Support Manufacturer Plants regarding RA requirements.
- Performing regulatory assessments of formulas and raw materials for current and new products development process part of Biscuits Category specially focus on Brazil.
- Developing Label information and artwork approvals in accordance with Brazilian regulation and submit product approval to those Government Agencies according to Brazilian requirements enabling the launch of it in Brazilian business unit.
- Regulatory support for discussions inside the Biscuits category providing information and norms applicable to the company business and guiding the involved Mdlz departments.
- Regulatory support for technical discussions coming from Scientific Affairs and Nutrition Strategy demands and internal task forces as required.
- Graduated in Food Engineering or other food related technical field (e.g., Nutrition, Biochemistry, Food Chemistry and/or Chemical Engineering).
- Basic knowledge in related technical areas (product development, quality management, regulatory, scientific relations, nutrition).
- Technical knowledge about food and sanitary regulations.
- Fluent in Spanish and Advance/Intermediate English.
Thank you, we look forward to speaking with you!
Apply on company website