For more information, please visit: http://www.mondelezinternational.com/ and www.facebook.com/mondelezinternational
As a part of Sales, you'll put our customers at the heart of our business. By building strong relationships with every customer, big or small, you'll help Mondelēz International become the supplier of choice and ensure we deliver world-class execution of our business plans in every store.
The Role: A Field Sales Representative is responsible for driving profitable growth for the business through the implementation and maintenance of store standards. Working within a focused sales team, the Sales Representative is performing merchandising & sales activities across an existing Grocery & Drug customer base.
This role will provide in store merchandising/sales activity in each outlet through the effective and innovative placement of point of sale and promotional material and the building of eye-catching product displays for each account to ensure all company products receive maximum exposure.
- Executing the weekly priorities as outlined by the Customer Business Team to achieve desired business growth targets.
- Achieving store standards and procedures in accordance to Perfect Store Principles such as:
- Maintaining store shelf standards; inventory, rotation, checking date codes and ensuring plan-o-gram integrity, pricing and maintaining Point of Sale materials.
- Displaying merchandise properly.
- Executing layout changes and various merchandising tasks.
- Assembling/setting up store fixtures and displays efficiently and accurately by following Plan-O-Grams.
- Booking orders for scale events, flyers and secondary displays.
- Completing all reporting requirements while ensuring observations and issues are captured and communicated to Customer Business Team and Field Sales Manager.
- Ensuring appropriate Point of Sale material is available for all day-to-day planned activity and opportunities.
- Adhering to store call plans to ensure territory call frequencies are achieved.
- Partnering with store personnel to achieve and maintain merchandising excellence, discuss changes, and build an effective working relationship.
- Must be able to lift boxes up to 40 pounds, bend, lift and stand for long durations.
- Extensive travel and overnight stays maybe required.
- Completion of post-secondary degree/diploma is preferred
- Valid driver's license including a favourable driving record (a Driver's Abstract will be requested as part of the recruitment process)
- Previous experience working in sales, retail or a grocery environment is preferred
- Strong organizational skills
- Customer focused
- Highly developed communication skills
- Able to work independently
- Able to lift boxes up to 40 pounds, bend, lift and stand for long durations.
- Must be a fluent French speaker. (optional –QUEBEC Only)
If you are applying to a position in Canada, accommodations for applicants with disabilities or other grounds protected by human rights legislation are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the employment selection process. For all internal and external applicants who require accommodation in the recruitment and selection process please contact 847-943-5460 for assistance/support.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.
Apply on company website