Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That's who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way. It's time for you to Make It at Mondelēz International.
As part of Manufacturing, you'll use your skills, our systems and a wide array of raw materials to help create the delicious finished products our consumers love. While taking ownership in your area of work, you'll also ensure the safety of yourself and your colleagues while producing our top-quality products reliably and efficiently within our integrated supply chain.
Under the direction of the Business Unit Manager, this position is responsible for maintaining cost, quality, safety, and sanitation.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage daily line operations in Mixing, Baking, and Packaging. Insures line is running properly, identifies the need for, arranges for and coordinates maintenance repair, replacement, or upgrades.
- Directs personnel and activities to achieve consistent, highest quality products at the lowest possible cost.
- Attends POG meeting daily.
- Insures compliance with GMPs and all regulatory requirements
- Insures proper allocation of direct labor to lines on a daily basis through KRONOS.
- Closes line cost centers on a daily basis.
- Enters shift units, downtime, and carton weight data into Supervisor audit.
- Enters Mixing data into SAP.
- Utilizes SAP to manage maintenance of line equipment.
- Maintains good labor relations and resolves all verbal grievances and other labor related issues in a timely manner.
- Participates in evaluation/training of hourly personnel.
- Insures employees follow all Atlanta Bakery, Local, State, and Federal Health and Safety rules and regulations including EPA and OSHA.
- Insure compliance with safe operating procedures by line personnel.
- Plan and coordinate Safety Meetings.
- Coordinate and follow up on all reportable and near miss accidents.
- Coordinate and follow up on all Safety violations.
- Conduct monthly Safety Inspections of line and follow up on observed issues.
- Complies with Bakery Affirmative Action policy.
- Maintain all line related system and regulatory documentation on their shift.
- Provides Production Manager input on budget issues.
- Bachelor's Degree in Operations, Supply Chain, Food Science, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering or equivalent experience
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment with union labor management is strongly preferred.
- Experience in Lean 6S, TPM and/or E2E IL6S strongly desired
- Willingness to work different shifts, including overnights, and weekends.
- SAP experience and user knowledge strongly preferred
- Ability to drive DMS (Daily Management System) processes to the shift level
- Ability to multi task and enjoy a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Strong influential skills and ability to motivate others
- Proven Process Management experience
- Strong leadership and team building skills, including the ability to lead change
• Drive for Results
• Measuring and Managing Work
• Leadership skills
• Comfort level with change
• Ability to lead change
• Demonstrated leadership skills through people development.
• Ability to multi task and enjoy a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
• Lead with the head and heart
• Building effective teams
• Motivating others
• Influencing and dealing with Ambiguity
• Process Management
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.
Apply on company website