Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 150 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 80,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That's who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way. It's time for you to Make It with Mondelēz International.
As part of Manufacturing, you'll use your skills, our systems and a wide array of raw materials to help create the delicious finished products our consumers love. While taking ownership in your area of work, you'll also ensure the safety of yourself and your colleagues while producing our top-quality products reliably and efficiently within our integrated supply chain.
- Manage staffing processes to ensure colleagues are trained and have the necessary skills to perform all required duties, safely and effectively.
- Provide proactive safety leadership, ensuring BOS and accident incident reports are completed.
- Review findings and identify root causes and ensure corrective actions are completed.
- Deliver quality product that is in-specification and right first time.
- Ensure all quality parameter checks are done correctly, on-time and recorded in Quality Suites.
- Lead and drive root cause identification activities and implement corrective action and preventative action plans for line losses.
- Promote and manage activities related to colleague relations.
- Lead the line providing coaching and counselling in conjunction with regular reviews and training to maintain high morale.
- Work and communicate across all departments in order to achieve the delivery of goals and planned objectives to ensure efficient operations.
- Monitor line performance and ensure output, labor and material yield standards are achieved.
- Ensure labor standards are met and applied on the line.
- Apply IL6S tools and principles in daily course of work.
- Follow all Safety, Quality, GMP and Operational policies and procedures.
- Must be able to work any shift and overtime as required.
- Support the management team on other activities as needed.
- Good attendance and punctuality.
- Knowledge and adherence of GMP, GWP, Safety and WHMIS.
- Ability to adjust to shifting priorities and multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to accurately follow a Daily Production Schedule (DPS).
- Ability to work in teams – actively listens, supports team members & positively contributes to a healthy work environment.
- Demonstrates leadership – able to influence others to reach team/plant objectives, set a positive example for the team & takes on work with energy & enthusiasm.
- Ability to resolve problems and conflicts – works with the team to find solutions to typical production problems, can find common ground and settle disputes equitably.
- Makes good decisions – able to define the problem & think through possible options, gets appropriate feedback from others.
- Organizing skills – can rally resources (people, material, support) and juggle many activities at once to accomplish goals.
- Strong verbal & written English communication skills; capable & comfortable dealing with employees 1:1 or in small groups.
- Computer literacy – able to learn and use programs including LIS, SAP, Quality Suite, Word, Excel.
- Must be able to work on all shifts; including overtime and/or Weekend shifts.
- Demonstrated interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Sound judgement and problem-solving skills.
- Computer literacy, with proficiency in Outlook, SAP, Quality Suite.
- Experience in Word Excel and Power Point highly desirable.
- Knowledge of manufacturing systems and processes.
- Results-oriented and a strong sense of urgency/focus.
- Desire for continuous improvement and lean manufacturing.
- Strong communication – willing and able to listen to and communicate with others.
- Demonstrated ability to follow all GMP guidelines.
- Excellent team leader with strong, self-directed individual and group work ethics.
If you are applying to a position in Canada, accommodations for applicants with disabilities or other grounds protected by human rights legislation are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the employment selection process. For all internal and external applicants who require accommodation in the recruitment and selection process please contact 847-943-5460 for assistance/support. Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing education and work history, in order to be considered for this position. All applicants will receive an email after submitting the first stage of the application. This email will include a link to return to the second stage of the application process. If you had previously submitted a resume, you will need to confirm/verify education and work history. For those that did not submit a resume, you will need to manually enter education and work history.
Apply on company website