Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 150 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 80,000 colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That's who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way. It's time for you to Make It with Mondelēz International.
As a part of Sales, you'll put our customers at the heart of our business. By building strong relationships with every customer, big or small, you'll help Mondelēz International become the supplier of choice and ensure we deliver world-class execution of our business plans in every store.
The role of the Mondelēz International Sales Service Representative Order Writer (SSROW) is to build a world-class Direct Store Delivery (DSD) business at the retail level. Sales Service Representative Order Writers (SSROW) fulfill the merchandising needs of our grocery-related customers through stocking the shelves and building and maintaining displays. We service nationally recognized customers such as Walmart, Kroger and Target, as well as regional customers. As a Sales Service Representative Order Writer (SSROW) for our company, you are primarily, though not exclusively, merchandising Nabisco specific brands.
This includes physically moving products from the backrooms of our customer stores and then stocking the product on the shelf. Areas of focus will include stocking to ensure full-shelf conditions, neatly-merchandising displays and shelves, building display point-of-sale in all areas of the store, properly-rotating product on the shelf, and creating and hanging accurate price tags / point-of-sale in all departments.
A major objective of this role is to establish and maintain clear and effective communication with key store individuals and fellow Mondelēz team members, while providing outstanding customer service. This role will be responsible for maintaining an efficient and accurate merchandising service schedule, which includes driving to multiple customer stores throughout the shift. The SSROW will also be responsible for identifying selling opportunities at store level and communicating those opportunities, and individual store problems to the appropriate Mondelēz International personnel.
Mondelēz International is an employer of inclusion who partners with diversity groups that cater to people of all races, colors, religions, national origins, ethnicities, ages, genders, sexual orientations, gender identities, and gender expressions. Our company also works with military veterans to help hire our heroes who have served our nation, as well as partnering with disability networks to include people of all abilities to help the company succeed for years to come.
Benefits and Compensation:
The Full-Time Sales Service Representative position offers a comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefit package, Employee Assistance Program, paid vacation and holidays. Along with a competitive hourly compensation rate, the role also offers work related mileage reimbursement and eligibility to participate in an incentive program.
- Planning and organizing skills
- Effective communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Selling and Inventory Management: Fully using sales, order management systems and technologies that ensure exceptional customer service
- Promotions/Merchandising: Identifying opportunities to use promotional and merchandising techniques to develop and support customer relations
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office, Internet and Cellular/Wireless devices)
- Ability to perform hard work in a fast-paced work environment and to meet the defined physical activities, which include:
- Repetitive lifting (from floor to waist, chest high and above), bending, and carrying up to 25 lbs., occasionally over 50 lbs., pushing & pulling over 100 lbs., etc., occasional ladder use, while adhering to established safety expectations and processes
- Ability to stand and stock shelves, using repetitive hand/arm motions throughout the entire shift
- Unpacking Nabisco product consisting of 100 cases or more
- Experience utilizing hand pallet jack and pushing/pulling U-Boat carts is preferred.
- Previous retail / grocery experience is a plus, as well as work that has included physical activities (lifting, bending, reaching, carrying, pushing and pulling).
- Ability to drive your personal vehicle to a variety of store locations (mileage will be reimbursed).
- A flexible work schedule is required, including being available to work weekends and holidays.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- You must be at least 18 years of age, have a valid driver's license, reliable transportation and proof of auto insurance.
- Successful completion of drug test, MVR check, and general background check.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.
Apply on company website