Mondelez International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That's who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
For more information, please visit: http://www.mondelezinternational.com/ and www.facebook.com/mondelezinternational.
In Information Systems, you'll connect and empower every aspect of our global organization through excellence in technology and services. This includes investing in growth-enabling solutions as well as systems that integrate our supply chain from procurement to manufacturing, and customer service to logistics. You'll help Mondelēz International implement the right business capabilities, powered by better information.
The Global Solution Owner, Data & Analytics Lead (supporting Finance) drives superior procurement with relevant analytical solutions. This person will create and evolve scalable analytics products supporting key business decisions in Finance and the Finance digital journey.
- Engages and influences business leaders on analytical solutions to business problems
- Identifies and partners with industry leading players for analytics innovation
- Develops road map for Finance analytics' products and is accountable for the success of the products over their life cycle
- Bachelor's degree is required
- 6 or more years of experience with analytical techniques such as data visualization, data transformation, machine learning and/or optimization
- Experience with Finance is a plus as we are building analytical solutions for our internal Finance teams
- Experience with Alteryx and Tableau are ideal
- Exposure to predictive modeling, machine learning, and artificial intelligence techniques a plus
- Experience with time series analysis, logistic regression, linear regression, natural language processing and clustering analysis
- Ability to communicate effectively and confidently to all levels of the organization
- Our headquarters will be moving to the Fulton Market area in downtown Chicago in April 2020
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.
Apply on company website