Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That's who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
Purpose of Role : The Global Solution Owner - Identity and Access Management defines and implements solutions and operational processes for Mondelez International IDAM areas namely: Active Directory Services , Privilledge Access maangement , Azure AD, Citrix, Identity and Account management, Single Sign-On , Remote device management. The role leads end-to-end delivery and operational excellence of abovementioned services through management and governance of outsourced IT suppliers. The role will also be managing a globally placed team mainly consisting of Mondelez employees in-charge of these individual services and partner resources responsible of delivering the services.
Main Responsibilities :
1) Define and Executes the CTO strategic roadmap and service catalogue for EUC-IDAM services.
2) Works with key global suppliers to ensure stability,operational excellence and financial targets.
3) Streamline existing support services and works on projects as required to implement upgraded or new technical capabilities or efficiencies to support the business.
4) Manages a team of Mondelez Solution Delivery Experts and Acts as the go-to person for internal ITS staff on learning best practices for IDAM and Citrix.
5) Manages the global IDAM budgets and sub packages . Ensures costs spending is tracked and monitored, meeting global finance thresholds.
6) Builds relationships across the Functions to manage expectation for Service delivery.
7) Aligns actions to IT Services Management Processes and is Accountable for an efficient usage of Information Systems per best practices ( ITIL).
8) Ensures SLA adherence is maintained with key vendors. Reviews appropriate dashboards and measurement platforms from vendors on a regularly scheduled basis.
9) Ensure IT Security and compliance on global IDAM systems
10) Compliance and Integrity : a. Know the ethical and legal compliance responsibilities of the position, apply integrity in all aspects of professional conduct b. Maintain an environment where employees can speak up without fear of retaliation; ensure employees in area of responsibility understand the compliance responsibilities of their jobs and actively participate in the compliance program
Career Experiences Required & Role Implications :
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent • Minimum 12 years IT experience with working knowledge of technologies mentioned in below ' functional knowledge ' section. • Experience in running large scale operations and proven operational excellence qualities • Good understanding of Vendor Management required to support governance processes, verified experience in contract management environments across multiple technologies • Global Operations Management focused in resources optimization and process efficiency • Global Program Management experience • Self-starter who is able to operate independently/remotely with experience across multicultural global teams • Strong analytical capability and basic financial discipline, • Customer/user centric approach • Experience in managing global teams • English fluency a must, Ability to work flexible hours to accommodate meetings in other time zones • Ability to balance multiple workloads and independently manage time effectively across several activities
Apply on company website