Mondelez International LLC is a whole new company that has been reimagined with a single focus in mind create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world's favorite brands. Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, Mondelez International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc.
While Mondelez International LLC is new, our brands are as diverse and rich with heritage as the 170 countries in which our products are marketed. As the world's pre-eminent maker of snacks, Mondelez International LLC has leading shares in every category and every region of the world in which it competes. The company holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate, Candy and Powdered Beverages as well as the No. 2 position in Gum.
Mondelez International LLC portfolio includes several billion-dollar brands such as Nabisco, Oreo and LU biscuits, Cadbury and Milka chocolate, Tang powdered beverages and Trident gums. Mondelez International LLC has annual revenue of approximately $35 billion and operations in more than 100 countries.
- Ensures the IL6S works carry out efficiently in Gebze Plant,
- Ensures that all operators, process engineers, line leaders and team leaders are trained and supported to implement the IL6S expectations step by step in the production lines,
- Monthly tracks the loss of RM and PM of the plant. Identify the action plans and supports the projects on the field. (GN, BB, 12 Step KK etc.),
- Keeps the capacity report of the Plant updated including new production lines and supports the approval process of the report by public enterprises,
- Organizes IL6S Pillar Meetings, follows up of standard WPs actions, and specifically carries out works and executes the actions to ensure the complete continuation of DMS WP,
- Delivers clear understanding of the requirements for the continuous improvement process requirements (e.g. behaviours attitude and culture) necessary to build a productive environment that sustains productivity delivery and improve safety, quality, and service,
- Supports behavioural change across the plant, including support functions, through coaching and influencing employees,
- Collaborates with Human Resources between employee representative groups, management and employees to develop a sustainable plant continuous improvement culture,
- Instrumental in achieving the plant conversion productivity target and identifying productivity opportunities to close potential gaps (goals are included in Success Factors),
- In cooperation with Human Resources, initiates and supports training and induction programs by using existing tools from the continuous improvement toolbox (team building, facilitation, Waterfall, Six Sigma, IL6S, QCDSM, Kaizen, Changeover, etc) to ensure all employees understand the concept of continuous improvement. A key element to success is building a close partnership with the Center of Excellence functions (Organization Development, Industrial Engineering, and Business Process Simplification),
- Organizes meetings with all plant functions to share continuous improvement status, define next steps in order to raise the performance bar, review plans to deliver sustainable productivity, and develop plans to drive towards a continuous improvement plant culture,
- Key focus is on sustainable people I culture development,
- Ensures efficient use of global communication platforms (intranet, continuous improvement symposium, external sources) to fill the local pipeline with new ideas and best practices, as well as providing the global plant network with local continuous improvement success stories and initiatives,
- Provide / apply valuable and transferable smart ideas to and from the Smart Idea Library of the continuous improvement page. Track and report progress on conversion productivity in partnership with local finance using tools such as the Project Tracking System (PTS 1 PI+),
- Tracks the plant KPI's, reports to the GWF System,
- Ensures the Line 3 Sigma Validation for strategic lines and supports to sustain capability of lines,
- Manages the Idea Generation System, collaborates with production and maintenance to implement the Ideas and report them to improve Morale,
- Leads 6 Sigma Projects, coach's other BB and GB for their projects to deliver productivity.
- Holding Bachelor's degree from Engineering studies of reputable universities,
- Good knowledge of English language,
- Min 1-year of manufacturing experience,
- Good computer skills (MS Office, MS Project, Minitab), manufacturing applications (SAP, MFG\Pro),
- Working knowledge of improvement tools (Six Sigma, 55, TPM, VSM, FMEA etc),
- Excellent understanding of CI process in terms of Operations context,
- Successful experience as a team member.
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills.
Sound interesting? Then don't hesitate to apply. Please do so online.
Thank you for your interest, we look forward to speaking to you.
Dear Applicant; by applying to this job position, you grant us your consent to the processing and transferring of your personal data for the purposes as described herein. Your personal data will be processed by Kent Gıda Maddeleri San. ve Tic. A.Ş. within the scope of Personal Data Protection Law numbered 6698 (the “Law”). Your personal data shall be kept within Mondelez International group companies which our Company is a member of, for the purposes of evaluating job opportunities in relation to your application and the job position which you applied. Your personal data may be stored in our servers situated outside of Turkey or may be transferred to the countries where the relevant Mondelez International group company is situated such as Russia, Switzerland or United states of America due to our Company's regional base. Your rights within scope of the Law are stipulated under Article 11 of the Law. In case you wish your CV to be removed from our database or you wish to exercise your rights under the Law, please contact us through our contact information stated below in writing or by way of email.
Kişisel Verilerin Korunması Kanunu (“Kanun”) kapsamında şirketimiz Kent Gıda Maddeleri San. ve Tic. A.Ş. tarafından işlenecektir. Kişisel verileriniz, başvurduğunuz pozisyon ve başvurunuzla bağlantılı istihdam olanaklarının değerlendirilmesi amacıyla şirketimizin de üyesi olduğu Mondelez International şirketler grubu bünyesinde tutulacak olup, yurtdışında yer alan serverlarımızdan birinde depolanabilir veya şirketimizin bulunduğu bölgeye bağlı olarak başta, Rusya, İsviçre veya Amerika olmak üzere, ilgili Mondelez International grup şirketinin bulunduğu ülkeye transfer edilebilir. Bu Kanun kapsamındaki haklarınız, Kanun'un 11. maddesinde belirtilmiştir. Özgeçmişinizin veri tabanımızda yer almasını istemediğiniz veya Kanunen sağlanan haklarınızı kullanmak istemeniz halinde, aşağıdaki iletişim bilgilerimizden yazılı veya email yoluyla bizimle iletişime geçmenizi rica ederiz.
Kent Gıda Maddeleri San. ve Tic. A.Ş.
Cumhuriyet Mah. 2253. Sk. No.11 41400 Gebze/Kocaeli
Apply on company website