Mondelez International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 150 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 80,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That's who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way. It's time for you to Make It with Mondelēz International.
As part of Manufacturing, you'll use your skills, our systems and a wide array of raw materials to help create the delicious finished products our consumers love. While taking ownership in your area of work, you'll also ensure the safety of yourself and your colleagues while producing our top-quality products reliably and efficiently within our integrated supply chain.
Maintenance, troubleshooting and calibration of automated equipment and electrical systems in a food manufacturing environment including the following.
- Troubleshooting and maintenance of Allen Bradley / Rockwell PLC5, SLC & Control-Logix 5000, RS-Logix programming software and PLC and I/O networks.
- Interprets and troubleshoots PLC ladder logic and detailed electrical drawings and schematics.
- Experience with Allen Bradley HMI's and programming software.
- Troubleshooting and maintenance of Allen Bradley motion systems, VFD drives and motors systems and Fanuc robots and robotic work cells.
- Calibration and maintenance of intelligent process sensors and programmable devices including temperature, level and mass flow sensors, bar code and vision systems.
- Electrical maintenance and troubleshooting of high speed packaging machines and continuous material processing lines.
- Completion of electrical PM's and planned work as assigned
- Performs electrical installation and construction work as directed including conduit and enclosure installation, panel building, motor and device installation and wiring.
- Maintains plants power distribution system on voltages not exceeding 600Vac.
- Follows electrical safe work practices and maintains compliance with the NFPA 70E guidelines for qualified worker and arc flash PPE.
- Maintains a high degree of professionalism in their work and collaborates with all levels of the organization in completing their duties.
- Works to build knowledge with internal training on Integrated Lean Six Sigma (TPM)
- Capable of training operators, maintenance personnel and trainers on machine operating principles, root cause analysis and one point lessons.
- High School Diploma
- Minimum 3 Years working experience in a manufacturing or industrial environment as an I&E Technician, Industrial Electrician or a like discipline.
- Certifications or degrees from trade or technical schools and/or professional organizations are preferred.
- Ability to use hand held meters for electrical diagnosis and hand and power tools for electrical construction and installation.
- Must be able to work overtime and flex between shifts as required.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work unsupervised when required.
- Must be able to work from heights using fall protection and maintaining elevated lift certification as well as maintaining a good safety and compliance record.
- Ability to work in a pay for performance environment where your increasing skills allow you to achieve above standard pay.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing education and work history, in order to be considered for this position. All applicants will receive an email after submitting the first stage of the application. This email will include a link to return to the second stage of the application process. If you had previously submitted a resume, you will need to confirm/verify education and work history. For those that did not submit a resume, you will need to manually enter education and work history.
Apply on company website