At Mondelēz International, we work hard, every day, to delight you with the quality brands you've grown up with. We devote ourselves to creating scrumptious snacks that will give you delicious moments - whether enjoying appetizing, crunchy biscuits with your family or taking a moment to indulge in a sweet, creamy chocolate treat and a chat with friends or simply chewing a refreshing piece of gum. And we're hungry to find new ways of making life even easier and tastier for you and more joyful for us all. So we focus relentlessly on improving our products, our workplace, our alliances, our communities and our world.
In Poland, we have been operating since 1992 and have more than 4600 employees in several locations: Warsaw head office, sales force, 7 manufacturing plants: Skarbimierz, Bielany Wrocławskie, Jarosław, Płońsk, Cieszyn and Jankowice, as well as global Research, Development & Quality (RDQ) Center in Wroclaw
Want a small taste of life at Mondelēz? Then sink your teeth into one of our big opportunities.
Junior Brand Manager for Chocolate Category
Joining our Marketing Team, you will be responsible for development of brands and products within chocolate category. As Junior Brand Manager you will execute marketing strategies, including organizing marketing campaigns for product launches or promotional activities as well as delivering annual marketing plan and budget. You will also be working on your own projects.
- Implementation of strategies and plans to achieve ambitious business targets on chocolate business
- Close cooperation with other teams (sales, logistics, media, and external partners) on strategic and tactical projects
- International cooperation on strategic European projects
- Cooperation with the innovations team and launch of new products
- Development and implementation of integrated marketing support
- Preparing business analysis and implementing recommendations
- Budget management
To be successful in this position we need you to have:
- Prior experience in brand marketing gathered in an international environment, preferably working at least 6 months in FMCG industry
- Practical experience in dealing with media, promotion and packaging agencies
- University degree, preferably in economics, marketing, management
- Fluent English and Polish
- Strong analytical skills combined with very good presentation, communication and influencing skills
- Be well organized, independent and result-oriented as well as be open to change and pro-active.
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills. In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer top attractive social benefits.
So if you're ready to take one big step forward and be part of the future of our business, your ideal career is just one small click away.
Apply on company website