Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That's who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way. It's time for you to Make It with Mondelēz International.
You'll put our customers at the heart of our business. By building strong relationships with every customer, big or small, you'll help Mondelēz International become the supplier of choice and ensure we deliver world-class execution of our business plans in every store.
Broad function and scope of the position
The Key Account Manager is responsible for developing and expanding the customer base in their sales territory. They will drive incremental usage and sales of Mondelēz International Foodservice products through priority operators by establishing strong customer relationships and leveraging our capabilities to meet their needs. The Key Account Manager will work across all core Foodservice consuming segments, such as restaurants, schools, healthcare groups, ingredient providers, entertainment companies, etc.
Responsibilites of the position in order of importance:
- Responsible for a multi-state territory
- Display a “passion to win” by always operating with a positive attitude and being a team player
- Develop Market Plans to accomplish priorities of focus related to territory opportunities.
- Pursue business growth opportunities across numerous customer segments: multi-unit, ingredient, K-12, entertainment, healthcare, Non-Commercial, business and industry, etc.
- Customer communications – price changes, product discontinuations, recalls, etc
- Communicate and partner with the Field Sales Distributor team to support all mutual business needs
- Network with the Brand, Marketing, and Operation teams to secure the necessary resources to support your customer and business needs
- Continued review of competitive environment
- Understand how to analyze data in an effort to leverage and influence customers to support your products, programs, etc.
- Maintain and manage accurate data consistent with established division guidelines associated with Hubspot
- Manage available trade and T&E funding to provided budgets/expenses
- Work with Sales Support Analyst to manage all customer payments
- Provide accurate forecasting and change in product needs to production and logistics
- Work with existing customer base to maintain and further develop their Mondelēz Foodservice business
- Entrepreneurially source new opportunity customers through various means to build a continuous pipeline of accounts to engage with
- Leverage our complete Foodservice capabilities to establish strong working relationships and partnerships with key customers
- Collaborate with customers to identify product and menu opportunities that can be executed using Mondelēz Foodservice ítems
- Be a valuable extension of the Foodservice National Account team by focusing on and closing significant opportunities with Regional/Multi-Unit chains
- Execute strategic initiatives related to important Foodservice Segments – Healthcare, K-12, etc.
- Responsible for prioritization and account management of top operators in the market place
- Leverage available programs and pricing to drive incremental sales opportunities with the end user
- Develop programs, promotions, and incentives to drive additional revenue
- B.S. Degree or equivalent Experience
- Strong communicator/executor
- Must be well spoken and write well
- Must have excellent follow-up
- Must exercise good judgment in business situations
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic
- Highly motivated and goal-oriented
- Competent in all Microsoft applications: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.
Apply on company website