Mondelez International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000 colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That's who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way. It's time for you to Make It at Mondelez International.
Mondelez International is looking for vacancy: Maintenance Coordinator.
Position Purpose Organizes, manages and controls the maintenance activities on the equipment or section in charge, in emergency, scheduled and improvement activities, so that these actions result in a constant increase in the safety, quality, reliability and availability of the machines at the lowest possible cost.
- Plans the maintenance activities in relation to the teams of responsibility and develops the procedures that support the correct execution of the maintenance works.
- Coordinates the execution of monthly, weekly and daily maintenance programs, in accordance with the annual plan.
- Performs emergency work in order to safely and quickly rehabilitate the quality of service that the machines must deliver when they fail.
- Manages the calibration program for scales and process instruments at the factory.
- Develops control, programming and communication solutions so that production processes and data transfer are efficient (Industry 4.0)
- Diagnoses, analyzes and restores deterioration. Defines corrective actions for damage and restores the basic conditions of the equipment under responsibility.
- Identifies the training needs and develops technical skills of the personnel in charge.
- Makes improvements to the equipment regarding safety, quality, maintainability and operability.
- Ensures that each machine under responsibility is properly managed within the maintenance management system (SAP and documentary)
- Manages the equipment failure analysis system under responsibility (RCA & X-Matrix)
- Leads the Progressive Maintenance Pillar and ensures phase changes towards zero loss.
- Defines the refurbishment of the equipment (listings and data sheets) and assists in the corresponding storage strategy (maximums, minimums, reorder points, substitutes, etc.).
- University Degree in Mechatronics, Electronics Engineering or Automation and Control.
- 3 years experience as maintenance coordinator in automated production environments.
- Management of industrial networks / Communication protocols (Device Net, Profibus, EtherNet / IP, ControlNet, ProfiNet, ModBus / TCP / IP).
- Management of HMIs on the following platforms (RS View 32, Factory Talk, Wonderware, Cimplicity, IFIX).
- Programming languages (RS Logix 5000, RS Logix 500).
- Electrical control expertise (Diagrams in American and European system).
- English: Intermediate to advanced.
Mondelez International, Inc. is an equal opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We actively seek to maintain a diverse work force, and Mondelez International, Inc. therefore recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or Vietnam veteran status. We invite you to leave your CV to be part of this great team of people and brands who make Mondelez International. Join our dream of creating delicious moments of joy! Thank you, we look forward to speaking with you!
Apply on company website