Mondelez International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 150 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 80,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That's who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way. It's time for you to Make It with Mondelēz International.
As part of Manufacturing, you'll use your skills, our systems and a wide array of raw materials to help produce the delicious finished products our consumers love. While taking ownership in your area of work, you'll also ensure the safety of yourself and your colleagues while producing our top-quality products reliably and efficiently within our integrated supply chain.
Essential Job Functions
- Troubleshooting of high-speed packaging equipment to determine root cause of machine failure
- Familiarity with low-speed conveying, wrapping, and boxing equipment
- Familiarity with processing equipment (mixers, melters, extruders, dry ingredient delivery systems, etc.)
- Familiarity with hot melt adhesive systems and applicators a plus
- Performing preventative maintenance/inspections of all equipment types; makes follow up work order requests for additional identified abnormalities
- Documents work daily, both manually and electronically
- Maintains clean work area, environment, and tools. Practices proper housekeeping in accordance with GMP Policies
- Observes all safety policies, rules, and practices in performance of duties
- Position may require candidate to perform job duties outside of normal tasks
- 5 years industrial maintenance experience preferred; high-speed packaging experience is a plus
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Basic PC experience a must (Microsoft Office, SAP, etc.)
- Basic understanding of machine and shop tools (lathe, mill, welder, etc.)
- Ability to use precision measuring instruments
- Ability to read and interpret machine prints a plus
- Ability to communicate well both verbally and electronically
- Ability to work well with others, taking direction as needed
- Self-starter, motivated, works well without supervision
- Ability to perform in a high-pressure, high-demand environment
- Required to lift 80 lbs. and utilize lift equipment (ladders, man lifts)
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing education and work history, in order to be considered for this position. All applicants will receive an email after submitting the first stage of the application. This email will include a link to return to the second stage of the application process. If you had previously submitted a resume, you will need to confirm/verify education and work history. For those that did not submit a resume, you will need to manually enter education and work history.
Apply on company website