Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 150 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 80,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That's who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way. It's time for you to Make It with Mondelēz International.
As part of Manufacturing, you'll use your skills, our systems and a wide array of raw materials to help create the delicious finished products our consumers love. While taking ownership in your area of work, you'll also ensure the safety of yourself and your colleagues while producing our top-quality products reliably and efficiently within our integrated supply chain.
Overall responsibility will be to coordinate and execute all maintenance activities (including electrical) and processes in their assigned business unit. Utilize current technology to provide continuous improvement to all maintenance and operation's effectiveness. Provide support, direction and supervision to assigned hourly mechanical and electrical team members along with strong leadership for the continuous improvement of safety, quality and productivity. Program responsibility to include preventative/predictive maintenance, corrective maintenance, and equipment overhauls and upgrades. This position can manage up to 20 employees.
- Directs the activities of all maintenance personnel with the accountability of the Business Unit's quality, cost, safety and morale. Identifies training needs and establishes technical expertise within the business unit.
- With the assistance of the engineering department, assist in development and implementation of capital projects. Assumes a leadership role in identifying possible productivity improvements projects.
- In conjunction with BUM assist in the development and implementation of Business Unit's productivity projects.
- Responsible for managing effective employee relations activities, GMP compliance and Diversity initiatives. Ensures compliance to governmental regulatory OSHA and safety programs and processes.
- Effectively communicates with all employees, direct reports and production personnel to coordinate maintenance activities.
- Responsible for directing preventive/predictive maintenance programs designed to reduce unscheduled downtime (maximize equipment availability) downtime (maximize equipment availability extend equipment life, and to optimize utilization of people and resources.
- Supports and promotes future efforts to effectively introduce and implement maintenance redesign initiatives.
- Coordinates with the BUM the maintenance operating budget to support business objectives. Continues to identify methods/procedures for reducing overall maintenance cost annually.
- Bachelor's Required
- Bachelor's in Engineering, Manufacturing Technology or a related field preferred
- The successful candidate MUST have a basic knowledge of mechanical and electrical control systems as they pertain to food processing as well as knowledge of applicable OSHA and EPA regulations.
- A maintenance professional with a minimum of two (2) years supervisory experience in maintenance operations, capital project management, etc.
- Food, beverage, or pharmaceutical background preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills to facilitate supervising others as well as working and problem solving with others as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The Maintenance Supervisor may be required to work different shifts in addition to being on call for consultation during other shifts
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.
Apply on company website