Manager FP&A - Tate's Bake Shop Job Description Location: Westhampton Beach, New York 11978 Position ID: 2004492 About Tate's Bake Shop
The story began when 11-year-old Kathleen King started baking cookies to sell at her parents' farm stand in Southampton, NY. Kathleen's love of baking and dedication to quality made her crisp, buttery cookies legendary in Southampton, NY, and were the inspiration for what eventually became Tate's Bake Shop. While the Bake Shop itself is still a local favorite, Tate's cookies have won a loyal following from coast to coast. In 2018, Tate's Bake Shop was acquired by Mondelēz International, and is one of the fastest growing biscuit brands in the U.S., known for its signature thin-and-crispy cookies with simple, authentic, high-quality ingredients. Visit www.tatesbakeshop.com or follow Tate's Bake Shop on Instagram at www.instagram.com/TatesBakeShop.
Location of Position:
Westhampton Beach, NY (open to building flexibility around balancing home and office working location)
A Bit About the Role...
Tate's Bakeshop seeks a dynamic Manager FP&A to build out and lead the Financial Planning and Analysis function. This role assumes primary responsibility for driving effective P&L processes and monitoring results through strategically driven decision making. This person will provide critical oversight to business performance, variance identification, corrective action tracking, and ongoing priority setting to achieve profitable growth and retention. This role reports to the CFO of Tate's Bake Shop.
Build dynamic financial models that range from new product strategies to pricing analysis
Prepare and provide senior leadership and the Parent Company stakeholders with regular reporting, dashboards, and executive presentations to make informed, strategic decisions for the business
- Analyze new business strategies and develop financial impact/valuation recommendations
- Lead the company's forecasting process, collaborating with department heads and building department budgets
- Review comparison of actual results with budget and forecast estimates; preparing appropriate variance explanations and highlighting issues and recommendations to senior management
- Develop holistic business insights from internal and external data sources
- Special ad hoc analyses including running scenario analysis
- Prepare and participate in monthly business reviews with finance and executive teams
- Prepare P&L, cash flow, balance sheet and other forecast schedules, analyses for management review
- Deliver timely, accurate, and effective analyses and reporting of financial metrics
- Deliver high quality work with integrity
- Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting /Math/Economics/Engineering from an accredited college or university
- 7 or more years of progressive work experience in Finance, with at least 3-5 years of FP&A experience
- Currently or previously FP&A Manager or exceptional work as Senior Financial Analyst
- Ideal candidate will have experience in manufacturing and/or consumer packaged goods industry
- Solid Accounting background, exceptional analytical skills, and adept at identifying trends and variances
- Exceptional communication skills; ability to interact with and persuasively present financial issues to all levels of management and Private Equity partners
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills with a focus on teamwork
- Quantitative, with strong attention to detail and high degree of comfort with large volumes of data
- Strong work ethic with ability to perform in a self-managed environment; must be good at multi-tasking
- Advanced Excel skills, and strong skills in Word and PowerPoint
- Strong familiarity with Tableau, Power BI, or other data analytics packages preferred
- Strong familiarity with multiple financial systems
- Strong track record of building and managing successful teams
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.
Apply on company website