Mondelez International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That's who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
Manager / Senior Manager Growth Strategy
Location: Zurich (Switzerland) or East Hanover/NJ (USA)
As a Senior Manager/ Manager Growth Strategy in Mondelēz International's Global Growth Strategy Team you will gain unique experience and insights as you support the development and implementation of our global commercial strategic direction. You will be assisting the identification, development and execution of long-term growth strategies and key strategic initiatives. For this you will define and conduct research and analytics along cross-functional teams that identify, evaluate and analyze critical strategic growth opportunities, develop strong strategies & business cases, and partner with Business Units around the world to drive action.
Main responsibilities include:
• Support actively the development of our global growth strategic agenda and provide inputs into our Enterprise Strategic Plan as well as into key adjacent forums (e.g., Growth Council, Leadership Team, Board presentations)
• Lead specific strategic Category / cross-Category growth initiatives (e.g. platform/segment strategies, brand strategies, white space entry strategies, etc.) by:
o Addressing and structuring complex, priority business topics and opportunities in line with the strategic focus areas of the company
o Bringing forward strong external perspective (consumers, customers, competitors, categories) and rigorous analytics to shape the opportunities
o Leading Competitive Intelligence analytics providing compelling insights and foresights into our competitors behaviours, identifying trends and themes
o Developing compelling and comprehensive strategies and business cases by managing analytics and delivering insightful recommendations in a persuasive and thoughtful manner
o Catalyzing action against recommendations in a prompt, efficient manner
o Building consensus and effectively influencing stakeholders across different geographies, functions and levels of the organization
• Support our Global Growth Acceleration Teams by providing structured analytical frameworks, opportunity assessments and inputs for shaping their strategic direction; support the process of identifying, evaluating and prioritizing consumer spaces for future innovation development and delivery of our growth agenda
• Be a key go-to person for the Global, Regional and Business Units commercial teams for strategic thinking, effective problems solving and analytical rigor
• BA/BS in Economics, Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, or similar; MBA graduates preferred
• 4-7 years of experience either in a comparable role in a multinational FMCG company or at a leading consulting firm; focused on consumer goods and/or retail
• Demonstrated quantitative and analytical capabilities
• Strong financial and business acumen (experienced in modeling and detailed financial analysis)
• Ability to combine strategic vision and thinking with everyday tactical detail with a strong orientation to action
• Ability to structure complex business insights in executive level presentations
• Effective inter-personal skills, relationship-builder who is collaborations-oriented and can effectively link the interests of multiple stakeholders and work across cultures
• Strong learning agility
• Fluent English skills
Please note, in this role a fair amount of international traveling together with flexible working hours (different time zones) is required.
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills. In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer top attractive social benefits.
Apply on company website