Mondelez - The Company
With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we're the world's #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We're Mondelēz International, a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD.
Strategy is where you'll help us develop plans to shape an exciting future for Mondelēz International. Working with our excellent team of strategy professionals, you'll diagnose key business growth drivers, set strategic direction for the future, prioritize our growth initiatives, and partner with our business teams to implement our growth plans.
Manager Shopper Insights Commercial Activation
Purpose of the role:
• This role connects commercial teams to Mondelez's proprietary consumer segmentation framework, providing insights in the areas of shopper, category management and retail
activation. In addition, this role is also responsible for developing consumer selling stories using in the consumer segmentation framework as its data foundation.
• This influential, critical thinker provides strong guidance to stakeholders on the principles and uses of consumer segmentation to unearth actionable, growth oriented insights at a retail level.
The Manager Shopper Insights Commercial Activation….
• Drives action oriented insights on innovation, communication and brand growth imperatives to shopper, customer and net revenue planning teams
• In partnership with shopper, sales and NRM (Net Revenue Management) colleagues, leads the charge on the creation of the new global standard suite of Growth Drivers that rest on consumer segmentation data foundation
• Actively assumes control of the latter stages of new market launches of consumer segmentation, leading workshops to crystallize Activation strategies per brand in line with their anchoring commitments
• Trains sales and other commercial teams on the principles and appropriate usage of consumer and shopper insights
We are looking for someone who enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks and have the following
• Strong academic background in marketing, strategy, economics, or business management (Postgrad advantageous)
• Over 5 years of cross functional and international business experience (both Emerging and Developed countries), particularly in sales / commercial planning
• At least 3 years of commercial activation, marketing, consulting or business analytics/insights
background in international/ regional scope
• Experience in using retailer / customer data, shopper insights and analytics to develop compelling retail customer plans
• Experience in the food/ snacking FMCG industry
• High proficiency in base business tools (Excel/PowerPoint), with expertise in data modelling with data visualization tools (experience with Tableau is a must)
• In-depth knowledge in analysing and creating visualizations of large amounts of data
• Experience in creating annual customer promotion plans
• Life and working experience from numerous countries, with a strong understanding of different business cultures is highly preferred
• Experience in presenting to retailer teams, and in negotiation planning/joint business planning
• Strong knowledge and usage of market segmentation models
• Proven track record in project management
• English is a must, other languages spoken is preferred
• A relentless and versatile learner
• A good listener and communicator who can influence others
Please note, in this role a fair amount of international traveling together with flexible working hours (different time zones) is required.
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills.
In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer top attractive social benefits.
Let the joy begin!
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply on company website