Company: Mondelēz International
Location: Bremen, HB, Germany
Career Level: Mid-Senior Level
Industries: Food, Beverage
Email me to apply later
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
Purpose of the role:
- Lead and manage customer sales team to fulfill Mondelez targets and KPI's within given Budgets
- Identify particular customer strategies and develop appropriate sales strategies
- Drive and exploit sales potential of key customer
- Contribute to the success of international customer management
- Lead & Manage team with highly driven and competent Regional Key Account Managers & build an entrepreneurial oriented category account team towards championship performance by recruiting, developing and training the right people within the team.
- Support agreements for coordinated cross category activities based on specific customers and business strategies and marketing programs to achieve AC targets.
- Prepare and conduct annual account negotiations and ensure implementation of net/net pricing strategies and optimized net revenue management initiatives within dedicated customer and within agreed budgets. Review and ensure the sales impact for category decisions.
- Establish/maintain strong customer contacts with relevant customer functions (purchasers, sales, marketing, logistics). Ensure best in class cooperation at all relevant levels. Lead or take part in Sales relevant Business Task Forces/projects.
- Support the Key Account Management Lead Meals by developing and implementing local business strategies and activities. Define quantitative and qualitative elements of international contracts for local level.
Qualifications and Role Requirements:
- University degree; economics or other equal faculties
- Proven work experience in Regional/National Key Account level
- Profound overall knowledge and understanding of all relevant sales aspects; respective German Trade
- Customer & Shopper insight tools and processes knowledge
- Cross Functional background helpful
- German and English fluent
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply on company website