Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That's who we are. Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way. In Sales, you'll put our customers at the heart of our business. By building strong relationships with every customer, big or small, you'll help Mondelēz International become the supplier of choice and ensure we deliver world-class execution of our business plans in every store. Omni-Channel / eCommerce Innovation & Development Manager (m/f/d)
Purpose of the role: Build and execute growth strategies/plans for new digital sales channels. Establish/grow partnerships with omni-channel key customers in DE & AT to develop joint business plans and activation roadmaps for/with them.
- Identify, assess and prioritize digital sales channels and customers opportunities based on their business potential (#IDENTIFY)
- Build growth strategies for digital omni-channel key channels/customers and break-down in activation roadmaps (#DEFINE)
- Build and execute joint business plans with omni-channel, i.e. bricks & clicks ecom key customers (#PARTNER, #EXECUTE)
- Leverage digital (performance + retail) media and shopper experience & engagement tools/design, as well as eCom flywheel elements (eContent, ePromos ...) to drive shopper activation and sales on- and offline (#BOOST)
- Continously monitor if progress of JBP/digital channel execution is on-track and take corrective measures where necessary (#TRACK)
- Educate sales and marketing org on raising biz opps, i.e. importance of digital in sales/customer context (omni-channel/eCommerce) (#TRANSFORM)
- Identify relevant internal (e.g. Global/MEU eCom Teams, Category / Brand Teams) stakeholders and build network to allow x-country best-practice sharing and ensure buy-in/resource commitment where indicated (#PARTNER)
Qualifications and Role Requirements:
- Omni-channel eCommerce customer/campaign mgt at FMCG retailer or media agency) / 2-3 Yrs
- Digital Shopper Media and Performance Media Knowledge / 1-2 Yrs
- Business Development (ideally in Startup)
- Key Account Management
In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer top attractive social benefits.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply on company website